: chap 8

𝖎 𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓.
_________________________________________________

WALKER LOOKED AT THE COMMENTS and smiled. "whatcha smiling at?" Cassie said trying to look over his shoulder. "Nothing" walker said shutting his phone off. He knew that it would drive Cassie crazy. "Walker you know that drives me crazy" Cassie said reaching into her backpack to get out her phone.

Cassie went onto his Instagram and looked at his recent post. she blushed at the comments. Walkers face turned red in embarrassment. "when's the Percy Jackson audition?" cassie said completely changing the topic, still blushing. "maybe in like a week, but I don't know." Walker said trying to stay calm. Cassie noted this and said "stop acting so anxious, I won't judge you." They got to school and walked in.

"I'll see you in math," walker said walking to his locker that was right next to cassies. "okay walking school bell, bye." Cassie said laughing at the nickname. "don't call me that again" walker said laughing too. walker walked up the stairs to his class. Cassie watched as he went up the stairs. she realized she was staring at him for a little too long when the bell disrupted her.

Cassie quickly grabbed her things and rushed to her classroom. She was at least a minute late. "Mrs. Brown, why are you late?" cassies teacher, Mrs. Nichols asked her. Before she could answer someone said "cause she was too focused on walker scobell" everyone in the class said "ooooo" "well mrs.brown, since you decided to daydream about mr.scobell you have to have detention." Mrs.nichols said. Cassie groaned in frustration. "I wasn't even that late!" Cassie said to the teacher. Everybody was now staring at her.

"your supposed to be here when the bell rings." Mrs.nichols defends. Cassie shut up after that. "now, if you want a longer detention then you have to be here on time." Mrs Nichols said. Cassie rolled her eyes once the teacher looked away. she was so done with this school.

__________________________________________________

MATH CLASS WAS starting and Cassie and walker were sitting next to each other. "okay class we will be talking about (idrk☠️) " said Mr. Deaton.
cassie and walker got out their math stuff and got their pencils. "the people sitting next to you will be your partners." Mr. Deaton continued. "uhm, I don't really have a partner?" Said a girl from the back with no one sitting next to her. "how about you go with walker and Cassie?" mr.deaton said motioning to the duo.

The girl walked over to them. "hi!" She said whispering and then smiling. "what's your name?" Walker asked and Cassie nodded wondering what this girl's name was. "it's sunny, none of my friends really go to this school soo." sunny said making the "soo" long. Cassie smiled then put out her hand. "cassie brown, it's nice to meet you." Cassie said positively. after the two shakes hands walker soon did the same thing. "walker scobell," walker said.

"alright, enough chit-chat! We have to get onto the lesson." Mr.deaton said which made all the heads snap back towards him. "alright let's get started" mr.deaton said before continuing on about math. Cassie wasn't really paying attention and neither was sunny. the two started passing notes to each other.

 the two started passing notes to each other