: chap 7

"𝖎 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑"

CASSIE WOKE UP to see that walker had his arm wrapped around her waist. She smiled softly before moving his arm to get ready for school. she picked out a black and white striped t-shirt with blue jeans. She put on some skincare before putting on some make up. "you know you don't need that," walker said in a morning voice. Cassie didn't say anything for a few seconds since she was doing her mascara. "you'll never understand girls." Cassie said laughing. Walker started laughing a bit too. He loved the sound of her laughter.

"anyways walkie talkie we need to go to school" Cassie said walking over to him and pulling him up from the bed. Walker groaned before saying "I don't have anything to wear" "just wear some of my oversized stuff" Cassie responded as if it was obvious. "well genius you have girl clothes I need other clothes." Walker said responding back. "too bad, you need to share my clothes cause I walk." Cassie said walking out of the room to give walker some privacy.

while walker was upstairs Cassie was putting two bread in the toaster. "You've got to be kidding me," walker said at the top of the stairs in a oversized nirvana shirt and tight jeans. Cassie started laughing so hard that she started coughing. "that's the funniest thing I've seen today besides from momona." Cassie said grinning before hearing the beeping of the toaster. "oh also I made us breakfast," Cassie reminded walker which made him smile lightly. "Here," Cassie said handing a piece to him.

Cassie put on a red scarf with a black jacket. Walker already had a jacket and everything so they just started eating their toast on their way to school. "school is my nemesis." Walker said which made Cassie chuckle softly before putting her hair behind her ears. "I know, you told me while we were dating." Cassie said smiling at walker before looking back up ahead of her. "do you just remember everything about our relationship back then?" Walker asked. "I remember it all too well," Cassie said. Her smile dropped which walker knew that she was serious.

"not Taylor swift again" walker said sarcastically. "Oh shush!" Cassie said laughing. "lemme take a selfie of us real quick" walker said.

 "lemme take a selfie of us real quick" walker said

Imagine this but on the sidewalk😭

Walkerscobell
Liked by @leenascobell @momonatamada @cassbrown and 60,000 others

@user4935
why would they be so cute as a couple thoo
^
@user8912
They have already been one but RN they are just "best friends"

@leenascobell
SOMETHING'S FISHY IS GOING ON
^
@momonatamada
NO CUZ FRR
^
user7643
EVEN THEY ADMIT IT💀💀

IM SO SRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER😔😔