The Jade Princess

(Lloyd's POV)

I looked at the room where I had told the ninja to meet me. The same room the mask was stolen. I took a breath and prepared myself for the questions they might ask me. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey, there he is, you're late," Kai said. "Kai was late, too, if it is any consolation," Zane said.

"Thanks for meeting me here." I said, smiling at them. "It's been a while since we've been under one roof." I added.

Nya, Jay and Cole started giggling. "What?" I asked.

"Are we gonna talk about it?" Jay asked.

"Talk about what?'' I asked, confused.

"Your voice. It's-"

"Lower." Zane finished what Cole said.

"Sounds like our little Ninja is growing up" Kai said.

"Well if you count the marriage then he grew up a year ago. We're older than him and he's
married before us." Jay said

"Right. How's it going with Y/n?" Cole asked and they looked at me.

"Uhh. It's going alright. We've gotten to know each other and I can tell she doesn't hate me anymore like in the beginning." I said and smiled. There has been progress in our relationship.

I started to like her but I haven't gotten any sign that she might like me back.

"Well that's good. You need to tell us more about what has happened. Like if you've done-"

"Leave him alone." Nya said, cutting off Kai, and I smiled at her. I'm pretty sure she knew what he was gonna ask. She sighed and looked at me.

"Any word from your mother?" Nya asked me.

"Not since she went searching for Master Wu. I don't know where she is." I answered her.

"She'll come back, Lloyd and so will Wu." Cole said.

"Not everyone comes back, Cole. But that isn't why I called you here," I said as I pulled up a picture on a tablet. "I called you because of this." I said, pointing at the picture and showing it to them.

The picture was the logo that I saw in the parachute.

"Your father? Lord Garmadon?" Cole asked.

"After poking around, I've learned that its the symbol to-"

"The Sons of Garmadon. A mysterious criminal syndicate growing in Ninjago City." Zane interrupted me and I nodded.

"Seventy-Two hours ago, they stole a powerful relic from Cyrus Borg. Some mask-" I said but was cut off once again.

This always happens.

"Not some mask, the Oni mask. There are only three in existence." Hutchins said while walking into the room.

"Woah, I'm confused. How can there be three masks when you just said the only mask." Jay said, confused. "Not only Jay, Oni." Nya told him.

"The Oni are said to be all-powerful beings. Demons that predate Ninjago." Zane said.

"Each mask embodies one of the three Oni warlords. If all three masks are united, whoever owns them will wield tremendous power." Hutchins said.

"Ninja, this is Mr. Hutchins. Master of arms and Counsel to the Royal family. I've asked him here." I said

"The royal family?" Kai asked and looked at me.

"Apologies if you aren't familiar. They honor their privacy, as they do for the safety of Ninjago." Mr. Hutchins said.