True Potential

(Y/n's POV)

I looked at the handcuffs in front of me. Ashley had dropped by before with Lloyd and said she just needed the money to bail me out.

See also told me I owe her money from the bet we made a few years ago.

Lloyd wanted answers.

And he got them.

(Flashback)

"Is it true?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Is what true?"

"That you're pregnant?" He asked and I felt my face heat up.

"Yeah."

I saw him freeze and I looked at him in worry. I waved my hand in front of his face and taped the window. He snapped out of it and I laughed. "This is good news! I'm gonna become a father!" He said and I smiled at him.
"How long?" He asked

"Eight weeks. I visited the doctor yesterday when I told the police about it and she told me what I needed to know.

'Don't over work yourself. Try not to use your powers too much like today you're lucky the baby is in good condition.'

I told Ashley about it and I have a feeling she's hiding something from me. So just talk to her for me when you see her." I said and he nodded.

"Do you -" I cut him off and grabbed the pictures that I had. I handed them to him and saw how his face light up.

"Wow." He said and looked at me and smiled.

"But I do have something to tell you. Be careful. I'm not sure if you guys stopped the ceremony on time." I said and bit my lip. I shuddered a bit when I remembered the dream I had last night.

"What do you mean?"

"I feel.. a presence... A dark one.. and it's not comforting. Be careful Lloyd." I looked at him and he nodded.

"You keep the pictures. Show the team that they're gonna be aunts and uncles. Oh, and let them process it for a moment when you tell them." I said and he chuckled and nodded.

"I'll be back with Ash when we come to bail you out. Bye Y/n." He said and I waved goodbye.

(End of flashback)

I heard an explosion and I froze.

"Garmadon is here."

I looked around and felt his presence coming towards my room. I closed my eyes and opened them and looked at the handcuffs to make sure they were purple.

They shot the door and I saw Garmadon with Harumi next to him.

"Get her out of those cuffs." She said and he blasted them. I took my wrist and rubbed them.

"About time." I said and smirked at her.

"Hm. I feel a strong power coming from you." Garmadon said and looked at me.

"Maybe because I'm Oni." I said and he looked down at my stomach.

"And you're pregnant." He said and I stared at him in shook. "They're going to be powerful." He muttered and I stepped back a bit.

"Really? Not surprising since their father is the Green Ninja." I said and he looked shocked.

"Lloyd is their father?" He asked and I nodded. Harumi placed a hand on my shoulder and I looked at her.