Firstbourne

(Y/n's POV)

It's been five days since the Ninja disappeared. Lloyd, Misako, Nya, Pixal, even Dareth, and I have been hiding from the S.O.G. We were in a cooler in an alleyway and haven't been found. During these three days Harumi had tried to take control over me. She succeeded three times but the others tied me to a chair and told me to try to take control. 

I wanted to find Mystake but knew I couldn't do that without getting caught. 

It was 9pm and the others went to sleep. I noticed that Lloyd wasn't here and walked outside. I put on my mask and hood and closed the door. I walked around the alleyway and looked around for Lloyd, making sure I was in the shadows. I looked up and saw a figure sitting on the rooftop and froze. 

They didn't move and I jumped up to the top. I landed without making any sound and saw Lloyd sitting down with his head on his hands. I looked around and saw no S.O.G. members. I walked over to Lloyd and he took his head away from his hands and looked up. I smiled at him and he looked away. I frowned and sat next to him, pulling my knees up to my chest and hugging my legs. 

"You shouldn't be here." He said, not looking at me. 

"You either. What's wrong?" I asked and looked at him, putting my head on my knees. He glanced at me then looked down. "Que pasa (what's wrong?)?" I asked him softly and he flinched. I looked at him worried.

"Don't. Don't talk in Spanish." He said and I was confused. 

"I- what? Why?" I asked 

"Just don't." I stared at him confused and then I looked away. It was weird that he told me not to do that. I put my mask down and fiddled with it and then it clicked.

He misses the others, mostly Ashley and Kai which are the ones that talk in Spanish the most.

"You miss the others." I said and looked at him. I saw him nod a bit and I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and hugged him. It took him a couple seconds but he wrapped his right arm around my waist and rested it on my stomach, the baby bump starting to show.

"I miss them." He whispered and I nodded. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes with him rubbing my stomach.

"What are we going to do when they're born?" Lloyd suddenly asked. "What do you mean?" I asked and pulled away from the hug and looked at him. 

"I'm a Ninja."

"And I'm the princess with elemental powers."

"Almost every single mission I have involves trouble. When word gets out that you're pregnant with my child, you guys will be a target. What if we won't be able to protect you two, especially the baby, from danger?" He asked and looked at me and I saw concern in his eyes.

I thought he didn't like me? Does he?

"Lloyd I can protect them. I can stay with the baby and protect them while you guys are doing your thing. When we fix this whole mess we can discuss the details." 

"The others are gone."

"You don't know that." I said and stood up. 

"I saw the Bounty get destroyed. I saw it get destroyed." He said and he stood up. "I was on the Bounty and here I am." I said and we jumped off the roof. We walked over to the door and I opened it while Lloyd pushed the garbage can in front of it. He jumped over it and into the freezer. 

I walked to where I had my sleeping bag and a blanket and got in. I heard someone lay next to me and I saw Lloyd. He smiled and layed down next to me. He only had two blankets and I frowned. "You can sleep in here with me if you want." I said and added, "Unless you want to freeze you can stay there."