Snuck Out

(Y/n's POV)

I was walking around the palace when I heard Hutchins shout, "Princess Harumi is gone, find her!"

I ran to her room where I found Hutchins and looked at the room. It was trashed and I got immediately worried. "Hutchins lets go outside and try to find her." I said and he looked at me.

"But you need to stay here Princess." He said and I put my hand up.

"I am capable of taking care of myself. I am half Oni remember? And I have powers. That is more than enough to protect myself." I said and he sighed. He knew he couldn't win against me.

"Alright. If you find her just teleport to where I am. If I find her then you'll know." He said and I nodded. I jump out the window cringing at the thought about what might be happening to the growing baby.

I was in a roof and looked around. I made sure there was no one around and took a breath. I created a portal and walked in. I looked around where I had appeared and noticed that there were some people of the Sons of Garmadon hurting people.

I changed to my Oni form and but on a mask. I hopped that Harumi would be around and see me.

I stepped out and shot a purple fire to where they were.

"Hey dickheads. How about you leave them alone?" I said and they looked at me in fear. I heard someone driving and they got out of the car behind me.

I looked back and saw Samurai X. I grinned and stepped aside. The SOG people ran away and I bowed to the Samurai.

"Pleasure meeting you." I said and they nodded.

I ran away and went to an alley way. From the corner of my eye I had seen Harumi with Lloyd next to her.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pissed.

I changed back to normal but kept the mask on. I walked to where I had seen them and crossed my arms. I leaned on the wall and looked at them.

I heard someone walking behind me and I turned around. "Hutchins." I said and he walked towards the duo. I walked behind him.

"I should get you home." Lloyd said

"Yes, you should be home your highness." Harumi gasped. "Hutchins." Then I walked besides Hutchins with my arms crossed. I took off my mask.

"Y/n." Lloyd said surprised. I ignored him and looked at Harumi. "What are you doing outside the palace Harumi?" I asked her and she looked away from me.

"Rumi and I were just going for a walk," Lloyd answered.

Rumi?

She only tells people to call her that when she likes them. Hutchins gasped and looked at Harumi. I closed my eyes and took a breath not wanting to lash out on both of them.

"Rumi? A walk?" Hutchins asked clearly surprised of what we had just heard.

"It was my idea, please don't be angry with Lloyd." Harumi said

"Its troubling to see that you two are in first name basis." Hutchins said while I nodded. I didn't know what to say.

"The streets are not safe at night your highness." Hutchins said and I chuckled. I half smiled at them.

"I mean.. I am her older sister, blood related or not. But that's no excuse for you to go out in the night. We both know who has an advantage and who doesn't." I said looking at Harumi when I said the last part.

"Y/n but-"

"I don't want to hear it. Go back to the palace with Hutchins." I said and she sighed. She knows that she wouldn't of won that.

"Lets get you home your highness." Hutchins said and looked at me.

"I'll stay here with Lloyd. Go get her home." I said and waved them off.

"How come you get to stay out and I-" She stopped talking when she saw my glare. I was thankful Lloyd was being me or else he would've seen my eyes change color.

"Like I said. I have an advantage and you don't. How about you think about what you're going to tell mother and father when they find out." I said and she sighed.

"Let's go." Hutchins said and they walked away.

I turned around and looked at Lloyd.

"Lloyd. Why were you two out? Together?" I asked and glared at him. My eyes didn't change color though.

"We didn't do anything! I was walking around the palace and saw that her room was ransacked. I saw this person with a sack and thought that they had taken her. Turns out it was your sister and there was food in the sack." Lloyd said and I hummed.

"Alright. I know you're leaving things out but I won't pry. Come on I want to show you something." I said and grabbed his wrist.

I lead him to where I go to get some steam off. I had planted some plants and decorated this place.

"Wow. You did all this?" He asked and he walked around.

"Yeah. When I sneak off or with my parents permission." I said and he nodded. I sat on a rock and he sat next to me.

"Uhh Lloyd. I have a question." I said and he looked at me.

"What is it?" He asked

"Um. In the future, if I were to be.. pregnant, would you be worried about the baby. For instance if one of us were to be half Oni would you be worried about them..?" I asked and looked at him.

He was staring at the ground in thought.

"I mean yeah. Oni like to destroy right? I mean of course they would have my powers and that might be enough for them not to destroy... Why are you asking?" He asked and looked at me.

"Just wondering." I said

"You- you're not part Oni are you?" He asked and I saw a bit of fear in his eyes.

My face paled and I quickly shock my head no. "No! I was just wondering. We- we should head back." I said and stood up.

"Wait." Lloyd said and grabbed my wrist. I looked down at him and he pulled me back down.

"What did you mean when you said that you had an advantage and Ru- your sister doesn't?" Lloyd asked

"Uh well. I have fighting skills that my.. dad taught me.. before he passed. He wanted me to know how to defend myself and how to use a sword. Rumi doesn't have those skills." I said

And I might or might not have elemental powers.. and half Oni.

"Oh. How- how did your parents die?" He asked and I glared at the floor.

"Did you ever wonder why I hated you Ninja?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"Oh." He said an looked at me with pity.

"Yeah." I said and he was about to say something but I interrupted him.

"Let's just go." I said and stood up.

"Alright." Lloyd said and we walked to the palace. I walked to my room and looked at Lloyd.

"Good night Lloyd."

"Night Y/n."