The Oni and Dragon

(Y/n's POV)

I groaned as I walked up the stairs. I had woken up a couple minutes ago and heard talking coming from upstairs.

"The police have him in custody, but he has refused to talk. He is set for release today." I heard Pixal say.

"Then if Johnny Law can't get him to talk, perhaps Johnny Ninja can?" Kai said and I laughed softly. I saw Ashley roll her eyes at what he said.

"Hey you guys." I said and they looked at me.

"Y/n!" Harumi said and hugged me. I hugged her back. "How's the baby?" She whispered to me.  "I think they're good." I whispered back.

"How are you doing?" Nya asked and I smiled at her.

"I'm okay." I said and Lloyd hugged me. "I'm glad." He said and I grinned at him. "Can't get rid of me that easily." I said and Ashley walked up to me and hugged me. I hugged back and looked at her, "we have to talk about a lot of things."

"I know." She said and nudged me and looked at Lloyd. I rolled my eyes at her. She held out her hand and I slapped it away. 

"We have a plan. The suspect that was captured is in custody. We're going to go and see if we can't get him to talk." Cole said and I nodded.

"Can I come with?" I asked and saw hesitation in Lloyd's face.

"I don't know.. you were pretty wasted yesterday. You slept all day." Lloyd said and I stared at him in shock.

"That explains why I'm really hungry." I muttered and looked at them.

"I'm fine now! Can I go?" I asked and Lloyd sighed. "Fine."

We left the Bounty and I recognized where we were going.

"Mystake's Tea Shop!" I said and I ran inside. Behind me I heard Ashley laughing.

"Is Mystake here?" I asked and heard the Ninja coming in.

"Never heard of her- oh! Y/n!" Mystake said and I ran to hug her.

"It's been so long!" I said

"Uh.. you two know each other?" Jay asked and I nodded excitedly.

"She's my Godmother and Ashley's too!" I said and Mystake nodded. She saw Ashley and smiled at her. "Oh! Ashley! It's been so long."

"Hi Mystake."

"Huh, the more you know." Jay said and looked between the three of us.

"Hello Mystake." Lloyd greeted.

"I'm sorry to hear about Master Wu. He was a dear friend." Mystake said

"Was? We haven't given up on him. We just have more urgent problems." Cole said and I nodded.

"We seek-" Zane started

"The Tea of Truth!" Mystake interrupted him.

"She's good." Zane said and I nodded.

"But be forewarned...the truth can be...dangerous." Mystake said and looked at me.

"I'll have a look in the back to see if I have any. But don't...touch...anything." Mystake said and smiled. Sometimes I can forget how creepy she is. She went back and we saw a painting.

"Mistaké, wait! That painting..." Lloyd said

"Hm? Ah, yes. The Oni and the Dragon. But you are not ready for that tale." She said

"Please. We need to know." Lloyd said

"It is a long tale. Do you have the time?" Mystake asked

"We only had time for a quick stop." Zane answered.