Dead Man's Squall

(Y/n's POV)

"There he is!" I said and pointed to where Zane was. They brought him up and then settled him in.

"Oh no." I whispered and looked at Zane. I zoned out and felt someone move beside me.

"Is there anything that we can do?" Harumi asked

"We have to keep moving. The Sons of Garmadon would do anything to get their hands on the child." Lloyd said and I nodded.

"Uh.. I'll go and check up on him you guys." I said and they nodded. I walked to the room and sat on a bed. I looked at the baby and sighed softly.

"How are you the key?" I said and stood up. I looked at him and he opened his eyes.

"Hey buddy." I said and he giggled.

(3rd POV)

The Ninja walked into the room and saw Y/n holding the baby. Lloyd smiled at her and walked up to them.

"Can I hold him?" He asked and she nodded. She passed the baby to him and the baby started crying.

"Why is he crying?" Jay asked and the Ninja passed him around not noticing that Harumi walked into the room.

"Maybe he needs a diaper change?" Cole asked and Y/n sighed.

"We don't have diapers!" Kai said

"Maybe he's hungry." Y/n muttered and took him.

"Pass him to me." Harumi said and Y/n gave the baby to her.

"-loser gives up their hood." Lloyd said and Y/n sighed.

"Boys. No van a servir para nada cuando llegue." She said and placed a hand in her stomach.

"But I will." She heard someone say next to her and she jumped. "Ah! You scared me!" Y/n said and smacked Ashley on her head.

"Sleep deep. Don't wake up or you'll find a spider in your mouth." Harumi sang and the baby fell asleep.

"Wow. You're really good at it." Cole said and Harumi smiled.

"No he's just tired. He had an exciting day." She said and put the baby in the bed. Harumi walked out and Lloyd followed.

Y/n saw that but she ignored it. Ashley grabbed her shoulder and traveled by shadows to get to the deck.

"My father told me they call this the Dead Man's Squall." Lloyd said and walked next to Harumi.

"Do you remember much about your father before he left you as a child? When he was...bad?" Harumi asked

"No, not really. I was too young. What about your parents?" Lloyd asked her and looked at the blonde.

"Sometimes in my dreams, they're right next to me. It's like they're still here, but then I, I wake up." Harumi answered and looked away sadly.

"You're not alone, Rumi." Lloyd said and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Y/n glared and took a breath. She felt someone place a hand on her shoulder. "If you won't kill her then I will.. unless we both kill her." Ashley said and Y/n smiled at what she said.

"Neither are you. I know it must be difficult to think they're trying to bring your father back. I can't imagine what must be going through your head. Whatever happens, I'll be here." Harumi said and Y/n's eyes widened.

Harumi leaned in to kiss Lloyd. "Fucking bitch." Y/n whispered and Ashley grabbed her shoulder again and was ready to travel through the shadows to go back in the Bounty but both stayed a bit to see what Lloyd would do.