Transportation

It was 3 AM, Y/N was stuck in her room playing a Demon Slayer Dating Simulator

"THIS GAME SUCKS! HOW DO I KEEP GETTING THE FRIENDZONED ENDING? IT MUST BE
 IMPOSSIBLE TO GAIN ALL THEIR HEARTS!" Her eyed widened when she saw a message on her phone from her mom, "GIRL IF YOUR STILL UP WHEN I GET TO YOUR ROOM TRUST, YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH." and with that, Y/N hopped in bed because nothing worse could happen then your mom catching you awake, right?

Y/N opened her eyes just to see a unfamilar setting, this wasn't her room. "what the fucckk?" she got out of bed, and saw a note on her bedside drawer, labeled "READ" the note read, 

                                                 WELCOME TO DEMON SLAYER KIMETSU NO YABIA!

                                                         YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO PARTICIPATE 

         IN THIS DATING SIMULATOR WITH ALL YOUR FAVORITE DEMON SLAYER CHARACTERS!

           YOUR GOAL IS TO WIN THE HEARTS OF ALL THE CHARACTERS! GOOD LUCK  ý̶̟̺̄̓̈̇̈́̐̕͝ŏ̴͈̖̹̼̝̗͑̔͊̾̽u̷̲̰̮̖̪̻͂̽̎̽̉̏̓͘͘l̸̡̤̘͖̙͂̋̈͌͆͛͝l̷̝͕͇̈́̋͛͑͂ ̷̡̛̰̪̼̹̤̒̆̏̍̈́̆̓͠ͅn̵̡̯̦̻̞̒͗͋̉͗̓͆̑͝ę̸̢̛̝̼̠͚̹̟̫̦́̐̆̀̕̚̕͝͝ḛ̷̩̺̈́̋̒̄̕d̶̲͇̖̺͇̙̃́͐͗͌̂͐̚̚ ̵̱̍͛̊͌͗i̴̞̗̾́́́̚͘ͅt̸̯̜̥̾̏̏̍͋̆̑̎͐̕

"DEMON SLAYER? HOLY SHIT THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!" was the first thing off the top of her head, but as she continued thinking about it, "what do they mean "you'll need it? How do I get back home? How did I get here?" suddenly she heard a voice below her, "Y/N HURRY UP AND GET READY FOR YOUR FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL!" "huh? Whos that?" she then looked over at the bottom of her bed to see a uniform neatly folded, which she decided to put on. Y/N left the room and adventured around to find a bathroom, and as she looked up into the mirror she screamed, "WHATTT!! HOW DO I HAVE BIG BOOBS, AN ASS AND IM SKINNY? AND OH MY GOD I LOOK ABSOULTEY STUNNING!" on second thought, maybe she wouldn't mind staying here. She got snapped out of her thoughts when the same voice came again "COME DOWNSTAIRS Y/N LETS GO!" 
okay, now time to find out who the hell that is, and how to get "downstairs" 

Both of her questions were answered when she left the bathroom to see a staircase, she saw a silhouette of a woman, a very beautiful one at that.  "Don't keep your aunt waiting! Get in the car!" as soon as Y/N finished walking down the stairs, she recognized the woman to be Tamayo. the only thing  Y/N could think about was how lucky she is, and how shes so much more beautiful in person.

                                                                   Chapter One Secrets!

Tamayo thought something was off about you