He has a Twin?!

DO YOU GUYS WANT ANY MORE LOVE INTERESTS?

"Friends.? Alright.." Muichiro said unphased. Gosh so rude.. You felt someone staring at you so you looked to the side to see MUICHIROS DOPPLEGANGER? You snapped out of your thoughts as said "Doppleganger" spoke up and said, "Hey, what are you doing with my brother." "Huh? Your his brother? OH! Nice to meet you, what's your name? And to answer your question, I met him at the student council classroom and we walked to class together!" you said cheerfully.

Yuichiros POV

So cheerful and loud.. How annoying.. is she really friends with Muichiro? "My names Yuichiro."

Who is she reminding me of.. I started to doze off in class to think about it.

oh. That's right.

                                                                      ʍվ քąɾҽղէʂ.

Always so happy and cheerful, helping out others as if their lives depended on it. 

                                                              աɦɨƈɦ ʟɛǟɖ ȶօ ȶɦɛɨʀ ɖɛǟȶɦֆ.

FLASHBACK

It was about 5 years ago. My mother and father were helping out people in need.

"Its so nice to see you guys again! I hope you have been doing well Mr. and Mrs. Lopez!"

"We cannot thank your family enough Mr. and Mrs. Tokito!"

"Don't thank us! Please! We are happy to help!"

When my parents turned around, some angry homeless ran up to my mother, catching her suprise, with a glass shard and started attacking her.

"YOU THINK YOUR SO HIGH AND MIGHTY HUH? THAT YOUR ABOVE US ALL BECAUSE YOU DO A LITTLE CHAIRTY WORK. YOU RICH FOLK ARE ALL THE SAME!" he said while obviously drunk.

My father tried to intervene but the man pulled out a gun and shot both of them. What about all the people my mother and father spent their lifes helping? They just ran away without a care for my parents. Muichiro and I couldn't go help them because some people grabbed us and ran. "At least we are protecting the kids!" they must've thought.

At the time, Muichiro was a happy little boy who helped others like our parents, but since their death hes been sad, emotionless and refuses to help others unless it benefits him.

FLASHBACK END

He didn't notice, but class was already over when he was done thinking.

Y/Ns POV

"Oh, before I forget, please pick two partners for a upcoming project! Class Dismissed."

"Hey. Let's be partners" Muichiro said while grabbing his backpack but not turning his head to face me. HUH? I never thought he would ask me, but hey! I'm not complaning! "Okay! who will be the other person in our group, do you wanna ask your brother?" leaving the room he said "Why would I have to ask him? Hes always in my group." "its always nice to ask tho.." I murmured

I'll just let Yuichiro know.. "HEYY WAIT UP!!" Yuichiro turned his head around, his face looking pissed off, yet he still stopped recognizing the voice. "What do you want." he said obviously annoyed, yet I didn't really care. "You, Muichiro, and I are in the same group for the project!"
"Really? I have to be in the same group as you?" I pretened to look really offended, but I turned around saying "Yup, poor me!" and then ran off to meet Mitsuri and Shinobu at lunch, still hearing him scoff at me. 

                                                     𝔂𝓮𝓽, 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓲𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽.

Chapter Three Secrets!

Yuichiro thought you were beautiful, but could never bring himself to say it

Not everyone in class was happy about you being with Muichiro and Yuichiro

Muichiro stared at you all throughout class

(Three chapters in one day !! (five including love interests and intro )