Time for School!

"Have fun at school dear!"

Y/N hadn't thought this whole thing through, how would she survive a day at school? She wasn't so good at socializing, it was always people coming up to her! She hoped maybe the same thing would happen here.

You suddenly remembered that this was Demon Slayer! But what if she cant meet any of the characters? What if they aren't in her classes? Would they act the same here?

As You walked in the school, people turned stopped what they were doing to look at her, she is new Afterall. But Y/N didn't focus on that, she focused on how big the school was! They even had a front desk office!

Y/N walked in the front desk office to go talk to the lady working there. "Excuse me! I'm L/N Y/N, a new student here could I please get my class schedule?" "Of course! I'll have a student council member show you around! Please wait here." the lady said while handing you your schedule. While waiting, you gave yourself a pep talk by saying to yourself, "Okay Y/n! You got this! Your smart right?" your thoughts were soon cut off by the front desk lady saying, "Miss L/N Y/N, one of the student council members has arrived to show you around."

"I hope its someone from Demon Slayer.." You then looked up to see Mitsuri! To say you were excited was a understatement. "KYAA! YOU'RE SO CUTE!! IM MITSURI KANROJI!" "OH HI! IM L/N Y/N" I said excitedly trying to match her energy. "Lets go!" she said while grabbing my wrist pulling me away

You showed her your schedule so she knew where to take you, it turns out you have first period with her! "I'll show you that last then so we can walk together!"

You soon finished the tour, now you were walking with Mitsuri to class, which unfortunately was Math. "We have Mr. Aizawa, hes laid back so you don't need to worry!" When you walked into the classroom, Mr. Aizawa got up, noticing you were a new student. Mitsuri sat down, saving you a spot. "Okay class, be quiet. We have a new student, introduce yourself please." you nervously walked up and said " Hello! I'm L/N Y/N! Its nice to meet you all!" as you finished talking you heard a little blond boy say "AHH ITS A PRETTY GIRL!" which you then realized to be Zenitsu. you didn't know what to do or say so you quickly sat next to Mitsuri. "Y/N!! I want to introduce you to Shinobu!"

Shinobus POV

"Ara ara~ so this is who Mitsuri has been talking about! Its nice to meet you L/N!"

they are already on first name biasis..? Y/N looks so pretty! I'm so jealous that Mitsuri is already so close to her....

Y/Ns POV

I cant believe I'm really talking to Shinobu.. "oh nono! its fine Shinobu! You can just call me Y/N it's only fair if i'm calling you by your first name!" I notice Shinobu's face suddenly light up, "Alright Y/N!" she said with a genuine smile. "L/N, Mitsuri, Shinobu, do you need detention? Especially on your first day?

We all shut up and started focusing on the lesson.

After class ended, Mitsuri continued our conversation from before, "Okay Y/N! Let me introduce you to those amazing people I was talking about, the student council!" right infront of me were all the hashira! I'm living the dream..

"Hah! Who's this flamboyant girl?!" a tall muscular man with shiny white hair said.

"HELLO! I AM KYOJURO RENGOKU! THE STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT!"

The rest stayed quiet as Shinobu and Mitsuri introduced me. When they were finished, I said with a bright smile, "It's nice to meet all of you!"

THIRD PERSON POV

Y/N met the student council (hashira) all of them were shocked at her beauty, which, compared to other girls at the school was above average.

Y/N'S POV

The bell suddenly rang before the conversation deepend. According to my schedule, I had Culinary next. Before everyone left I asked "Do any of you have culinary for this period?"
"Oh! Muichiro has that class!" Shinobu said before leaving. As we were all in a hurry, I grabbed Muichiro's arm and slighty ran so we would make it on top. Apparently it took Muichiro by surprise because when I looked back at him his face was mixed with confusion and annoyance.

"Hey. Who are you? What are you doing?" He bluntly stated.

"Huh? Were you not paying attention earlier? I'm Y/N L/N and I'm walking with you to Culinary!" "I wasn't paying attention earlier. Sorry." Muichiro simply said as we walked into class, in which I followed him and said down next to him. "You're still here?" "Yes! We have the same class together! And were friends right? So I'm sitting next to you" I said to him with a smile.

Chapter Two Secrets!

???????? is watching you in culinary!

Muichiro thought you were pretty but, somewhat annoying

Obanai got jealous of you because normally him and Mitsuri go to the Student Council classroom together.

A certain group of people were watching you during math.