My "hero"

--how'd it end up like this?

Sabito and I were stuck together, in a cramped supply closet, a little bit to close for comfort. Well, basically after Tanjiro saw us and ran into the building, Sabito brought me through a place I hadn't seen before in the school?

The only explanation he gave was "I've been here awhile." which was confusing because ive never seen him before, but hey theres many people in the school! right..!

"Sabito could you move a bit?" I asked as we were in a position that looked like he was pinning me to the wall.

"I would, but theres nowhere to move." he said while sighing.

I laid back against the wall, trying to make more space, but instead of doing that Sabito slipped and he ended up kissing me! I mean what is this some wattpad fanfiction? A hot guy, a girl stuck in a room?

"mgh!" was the only sound you were able to make in the moment. Sabito caught himself, by putting his hands against the wall, ended up deepening the kiss.

Finally pulling away, you were both flustered. Looking up at his face he had a hand covering his mouth with a small smirk. You felt your knees go weak just looking at him. "Wow princess, if you wanted a kiss that badly you could've just asked, who knows I mightve said yes!" he said in a small laugh. "Hey! you and I both know that was a accident!" you said hands covering your face.

In a quick motion, he lifted your chin up and got close to your face. "So, do you want to kiss, Y/N?"

You didn't even respond as you cupped his cheeks and kissed him. he licked your bottom lip, asking for access, immediately opening your mouth so he could slip his tounge in. You tried to fight for dominance but, it was a pathetic attempt as you were like putty in his hands.

hehe , i might just have favoritism but heres your first real romantic thing!!!!!!! (considering the fact you have like 14 admirers its been a longass wait) anyway sorry for the wait, ive been having a lot of tests and work so I want to focus on that, but i will still update!!

EXTRA SCENE

- wheres Tanjiro?

TANJIROS POV

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, THAT SLY BASTARD! WHERE ARE THEY WHERE ARE THEY? DID THEY LEAVE?

Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N PLEASE COME TO ME! STEP AWAY FROM HIM.

The school bell rang, signaling the end of the day. Genya, Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Nezuko are already calling me. FUCK! I can't tell them, I need to be Y/N's only hero. I need to be the one to save her from everyone.

YOU ARE FUCKING LUCKY SABITO.

Stay safe, my dear Y/N, I wouldn't want to go to extreme measures and cause trouble for you but, if you keep talking to other people. I might just have to.

see you in the next chapter!