Double Kill

"I hope Mitsuri is available today.."

Y/N walked out of class heading to the student council room when suddenly everything around her stopped. 

"HUH WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" You tried to scream and shout but nobody around you moved, until you saw  a message pop up above ur head, 

𝒲𝒜𝑅𝒩𝐼𝒩𝒢. 𝒟𝒪 𝒩𝒪𝒯 𝐹𝒪𝑅𝒢𝐸𝒯 𝒴𝒪𝒰𝑅 𝒢𝒪𝒜𝐿. 𝑀𝒜𝒦𝐸 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝐿𝒪𝒱𝐸 𝐼𝒩𝒯𝐸𝑅𝐸𝒮𝒯𝒮 𝐹𝒜𝐿𝐿 𝐼𝒩𝐿𝒪𝒱𝐸 𝒲𝐼𝒯𝐻 𝒴𝒪𝒰.

"Oh! I forgot about that.." you face palmed yourself, still thinking nothing of it, until another message appeared

GAIN THEIR HEARTS BEFORE GRADUATION OR THERE WILL BE PUNISHMENTS.

"HUH? PUNISHMENT? Psh! its just a game.. it can't do anything right..." while you were thinking, everything around you started moving again, but you kept in mind that you have multiple people to make fall inlove with you, scared of the "punishments"

"KYAA!! Y/NN!! ITS SO NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Mitsuri exclamied loud enough for the whole world to hear, next to her was Obanai, who seemed to be glaring at you. "hm.. so they both are love interests. How can I make them both fall inlove with me?"

"MITSURI!!! AND HELLO OBANAI! ITS SO NCIE TO SEE YOU BOTH" you screamed trying to match her energy. Obanai looked a bit taken aback but annoyed, normally he isn't included in conversations with Mitsuri's friends unless Mitsuri herself included him, which he loved. You and Mitsuri looked at eachother, reading the others mind and said "LETS GO OUT TO EAT!" 

Obanai shuffled around nervously, because of having to take off his mask when he eats, but didn't want to ruin the fun because you and Mitsuri were holding hands and skipping while talking all about how you wanted to try this new ramen place. When you got there, Obanai sat alone on the other side of the botth while you and Mitsuri sat next to eachother. "What do you guys want to eat and drink?" "Ill have the spicy ramen with a green tea!" Mitsuri said "Uh.. the normal beef ramen with a water on the side."  Obanai said "I'll have the f/r (favorite ramen) with f/d (Favorite drink) !" You said with a bright smile on your face.

"Y/N is so cute right Obanai?"  Obanai rolled his eyes, but he still couldn't deny that Y/N looked beautiful all he could think of was a "eh. somewhat." but before the conversation could continue, the waiter brought the ramen to your table. Oh right.. Obanai has to take off his mask and hes insecure of his scars.  I could make him feel comfortable so he likes me more! 

MITSURIS POV

I hope Y/N sees his scars and gets grossed out.. that way she'll turn to me more! I like Obanai but... I LOVE Y/N.

Y/NS POV

"Yknow Obanai you have pretty eyes." You said with your head resting on your hand. Obanai looked taken aback by this, but still blushed. "Thanks.. your pretty t-"  he quickly cut himself off before he embarrased himself even more. Mitsuri and I started eating but Obanai started looking around before taking off his mask. You looked up at him while slurping your ramen. He had fear and worry in your eyes, as the only person who had ever accepted him  before was Mitsuri. 

"Your scars are ho- I MEAN THEY LOOK NICE. I MEAN THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL." You quickly covered your mouth before you could embarrass yourself further.

OBANAIS POV

Huh.. she likes my scars? maybe she isn't so bad. 

Y/NS POV

Mitsuri looked shocked after I said that, maybe even angry. But we still continued talking and  finished our food. "Y/N! let me walk you home!" "I'll walk you home too!" Mitsuri and Obanai said as if fighting eachother. "Lets all walk home!" 

                                                                           Secrets!

You shouldn't let  some people know where you live..

Youve gained another persons love! Goodjob reader!