The Kamaboko Squad

Y/N walked in the cafeteria,

Your eyes widened as you looked at the cafeteria, it was huge! Nothing like cafeterias in ṃ̵̈́̐̉̏͜ÿ̶͍̦̠̯̼̞̺́̑ͅ ̸͇̘̙̂̓̀̾͐̓͘͠w̸̬͊̔͗̾ȍ̷̞̮̽́̃͆̈r̸̢͖̠͚̎̄̔̕l̷̡͔̲̫̙̰̉̒͆͆͝͝d̷̢̖͎̮͔̂̆̒̽̓͗͘ͅ . Not just the interior, but the FOOD! To say you were very hungry was a understatement. I chose tempura, kimchi, a side of rice, and a carton of milk. Y/N suddenly stopped. Wait? Where am I supposed to sit? I remember Shinobu telling the student council doesn't come to the cafeteria during lunch so they could work on assignments they were tasked to do as the student council. Now where to si-

Y/N was suddenly cut off by a certain yellow haired boy -- "AAH! ITS THE PRETTY GIRL FROM MATH! COME SIT WITH US!!!!" he said before getting bonked on the head by a boy with a head scar "ZENITSU! YOU CAN'T GO CATCALLING GIRLS LIKE THAT" he looked up at you with a bright smile, "But please come and sit with us!" Looks like Lady luck was on your side... for now.

"AHAHA UNDERLING! COME AND FIGHT ME!" a very beautiful looking boy with blue tips said while standing on the table. You ignored him and said, "My names L/N Y/N! Thanks for inviting me, remember you from math class!" "AAAAAAAAAAA! SHE REMEMBERED ME! LETS GO GET MARRIED Y/N CHAN, MY NAMES ZENISTU!" You sat there confused, what am I supposed to say? Thank fully, your night in shining armor, Tanjiro stepped in. "Zenitsu! what have we talked about. STOP MESSING WITH PRETTY GIRLS! Anyway! This is Inosuke, Genya, and my lovely sister, Nezuko!" Without thinking, you simply stated "You think I'm pretty Tanjiro?" His face immediately turned fifty shades of red and started slurring his words "WELL-" "OF COURSE YOUR PRETTY!" he processed what he said and covered his mouth. "TANJIRO I KNEW IT! YOUR TRYING TO STEAL MY Y/N CHAN WITH UR PRETTY BOY ANTICS!" they continued on and on until the bell rang, interupting your conversations AGAIN!

I have English next, do any of you have it? You asked the group "WAHH NOO Y/N-CHAN ISNT IN MY CLASS!!" "Y/N, I have English! We can walk together!" Tanjiro said picking up his lunch tray and throwing it in the trash, everyone else had already left to get to their classes so Tanjiro and I were left alone walking. It was getting awkward so you decided to make conversation "Hey Tanjiro, whos the teacher for English?" "Oh! It's Koro-Sensei! But the teacher isn't who you should be worried about..." He said while looking down clutching his books harder than before. "Huh, what do you mean?" You asked genuinely confused. "Well. You're new so you don't know of him yet, but his name is Muzan Kibutsuji, your typical rich brat, but its not as simple as that. He enjoys torturing and tormenting new kids, just like you, so I'm worried for you Y/N!" huh... so hes a villain no matter what world. "Tanjiro I'm sure it can't be that bad! Can't I just tell a teacher?" "Y/N if it was as simple as that he probably wouldn't be in this school anymore. He has so many connections, but most of all money." The rest of the walk was silent after that. You and Tanjiro walked into class and sat next to eachother, you watched as Tanjiro set up his area, of course he was a model student.

"Goodmorning class! We are gonna have a partner project so you can get to know your classmates better! Settle in while I get your groups ready." I hope I get partnered with Tanjiro..

Unfortunately for you dear reader, life isn't always fair.

Chapter Four Secrets!

You may not know of him but he knows of you.

a certain group of people is still thinking about you!