Whats wrong with them?

(A/N: THANK YOU ALL FOR ADDING THIS TO YOUR READING LISTS OMG AND YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME SO HAPPY!!)--WHAT JUST HAPPENED??????????

--WHAT JUST HAPPENED??????????

         You woke up in a dazed state, you couldn't tell what you felt, anger? anxiety? happy? Who was looking at you? The love interests? You kept thinking until everything around you froze, wait this is familia-

ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʏꜱᴛᴇᴍ, ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛꜱ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ, ᴘᴜꜱʜ!

"Huh? Wasn't I doing well?" You questioned, visibly offended

🇾​​🇴​​🇺​ ​🇼​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇩​​🇴​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇬​​🇷​​🇪​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇧​​🇺​​🇹​ ​🇸​​🇴​​🇲​​🇪​​🇹​​🇭​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇭​​🇦​​🇸​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇪​ ​🇺​​🇵​. ​🇼​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇴​​🇺​​🇱​​🇩​ ​🇱​​🇮​​🇰​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇴​   ​🇦​​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇴​​🇬​​🇮​​🇿​​🇪​ ​🇱​/​🇳​ ​🇾​/​🇳​

ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ, ꜱᴏ ɪɴᴄᴀꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴍᴇʀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴜꜱ/ᴍᴇ/ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʏꜱᴛᴇᴍ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ.

Soon enough, Y/N was back in their room, ready to go to school. Right reader? Isn't it nice to have a HELPING HAND now? You might need it later on, don't forget. 

When Y/N arrived at school, she felt everyones eyes on her, not just that but when she made it to school the 'demons", hashira, and the kamaboko squad were all waiting for her, in which it would nomally be the other way around, her waiting for them.

"KYAAA! Y/N CHAN I WAS WAITING FOR YOU!!" Mitsuri exclaimed earning a glare from the others 

"Ara ara Mitsuri!~ Don't take all the credit.. all the hashira waited for you Y/N!" Shinobu said in a passive-agressive tone

"Y/N-Donoooo why don't you hangout with Akaza-dono and I!" Muzan then glared at Douma "Oh! u-uh and Muzan too!"

"Y/N-CHANNNN I MISSED YOU !!" Zenitsu said while hanging on your waist while others watched in jealousy. "Zenitsu. Let go of her! YOU CANT DO THAT TO GIRLS!! " "THATS RIGHT UNDERLING!! UNHAND MY QUEE- I MEAN ASSISTANT!" Tanjiro and Inosuke said in unison hitting Zenitsu in the head. "Hi Genya, Kanao, and Nezuko! It's nice to see you guys in good health!" You said with a bright smile, making the rest shut up and look at you. "What? Do I have something on my face?" You asked, insecure, though they couldn't answer because they were to flustered.  

Pissed off, you grabbed Giyuu's hand and started walking to class, leaving everyone behind as they started fuming in jealousy.

*READER! YOU MAY WONDER, "GIYUUS NOT IN Y/NS CLASS?" REMEMBER THE SECRETS IN EACH CHAPTER :)* 

GIYUUS POV

SHE.. CHOSE ME? SHE CHOSE ME SHE CHOSE ME SHE CHOSE ME SHE CHOSE ME. 

I watched as everyone clung and said hello to her, I was angry at myself for not talking to y/n when I had the chance, but to my suprise she grabbed MY hand out of all the other people and chose me to walk to class with her.. I didn't even think she knew i was in the same class as her.. oh Y/N's so considerate.. I love her. Wait.. she has to move me too right? RIGHT? I MEAN SHE CHOSE ME SHE CHOSE ME SHE CHOSE ME SHE CHOSE ME SHE CHOSE ME SHE CHOSE ME

Y/NS POV

I was angry, what is wrong with them? I get the game said a push to make love interests easier but.. Isn't this too much? I looked over at Giyuu, whom I thought I could trust due to him normally not being like others, and even though others call him weird he's very considerate! He looked as if in a trance, nothing I did made him start paying attention..

TO BE CONTINUED ;)

                                                                CHAPTER  EIGHT SECRETS! 

Pay attention to these! these will be useful in upcoming chapters.. 

You weren't alone with Giyuu.