Hes kind of cute..

--NORMALLY-

      Class went by slow, (which would be a good thing in this situation) but unfortunately today, it went by quicker than ever. You couldn't shake off the fact that Giyuu, Mitsuri, and Shinobu kept staring at you the whole time. Outside the class windows you saw a person you hadn't seen before, it was a tall boy with pinkish hair and purple eyes and you couldn't deny it, he was cute.

You didn't know then yet decided since you didn't know if they were obsessed with you, to just run to them, act like you know them, and they would take you away from the people staring. since oh my god everyone in the world is sooo nice!

The bell rang and before anyone could walk up to you, you grabbed your bag and sprinted outside the class and ran into his arms. Shoving your head into his chest, you softly whispered "Theres some people I'm trying to avoid right now who keep talking to me, could I walk away with you so they leave me alone, just act like you know me." He looked confused, but when you looked up at him with pleading puppy dog eyes, he couldn't resist. 

"Alright. Anything for a beautiful girl like you" the pinkish haired boy said flirtatiously. You blushed but looked away, just dragging him at this point. "Calm down now princess, you might rip my arm off." he said in a low chuckle.

You pulled him into a corner, loosing the people who were following you and took this as a opportunity to explain everything, well, almost. " So bascially theres these groups of people who are  so obsessed with me and they don't even hide it, its to a point where it makes me really uncomfortable. I can't thank you enough for what you just did for me.

"It's my pleasure, beautiful. Now could your "hero" get your name?" he said mockingly. 

"Oh! thats right! I'm L/N Y/N but you can just call me Y/N!" you said in a closed eyed smile.

"I'm Sabito, pleasure to meet you." he said looking around, as if anxious or he saw someone. "Hey, hate to make you feel uneasy but, theres this purpleish haired boy thats been staring at you, like directly at you from outside. 

A flip switched inside of you as you slowly glanced and met this purpleish haired boys eyes. It was Tanjiro. To say he looked mad? was a BIGG understatement. There was fume practically coming out of his ears, he looked absolutely furious to see you with another guy, another guy that wasn't himself, Zenitsu or Inosuke.

"See what I mean obsessed? Let's go." You said quickly while grabbing his hand. 

"Right behind you!" he said frantically.

                                                           CHAPTER NINE SECRETS!

Do you really think Sabito just happened to be there?

SABITOS POV

All I heard Tanjirou and Giyuu talk about was this girl, I thought she would be nothing special and honestly I wasn't even interested in meeting her. They made it painfully obvious that they had a crush on her. 

But thats until i saw her. She looked elegant, stunning- you know what words can't even describe her beauty. 

I think I'm the only one worthy of her. She wanted ME to protect her. I was already going to say yes but, it was worth not budging to see thar sweet pleading face. I wonder if she'll have a cuter, more erotic one when we are together in bed.

I looked out the window, sensing intense bloodlust. But that's when I saw Tanjiro. I couldn't help but have a small smirk, I wonder how it feels to see the love of your life taken from you. I acted oblivious so I could spend more time just talking to her, hearing her explain things I already knew. 

I LOVE HER.

A/N: HI! IM SORRY FOR UNPUBLISHING I THOUGHT I  WOULD ENVER WRITE AGAIN BUT HERE WE ARE! UPDATES ARE SLOW BECAUSE OF SCHOOL SORRY. Did you like the Tanjiro smut? 

also ehuheuh sabito time <3