Chapter 7: The Hunter's Pursuit

In the heart of the Sith stronghold, Darth Sidious and Count Dooku stood in a dimly lit chamber, their voices low and sinister. The news of Adi Gallia's fall to the sith assassins blade had reached their ears, unsettling the Sith Lords.

Dooku's brow furrowed as he spoke, his voice laced with concern. "My Lord, it appears that a new Sith assassin has emerged within our ranks. Adi Gallia's demise suggests a growing threat that we must address."

Darth Sidious, his features shrouded in darkness, contemplated the situation. "Indeed, Count Dooku. We cannot allow this new adversary to undermine our plans. Find out who they are and eliminate them swiftly."

With a nod, Dooku took his leave, his mind racing with thoughts of the enigmatic Sith assassin. He knew that action had to be taken, and he had just the pawn to set in motion.

Turning to his holographic communicator, Dooku summoned Savage Opress, a loyal servant under his command. "Savage, I have a task for you," Dooku spoke, his voice carrying an edge of authority. "There is a Sith assassin within our midst. I want you to investigate and eliminate this threat."

Savage Opress nodded, his hulking figure dwarfing the holographic image. "Consider it done, my Lord. No one will stand in our way."

Unbeknownst to Dooku, Darth Talon's sources within the Separatist lines had intercepted the communication. The Sith Master's yellow eyes glinted with anticipation as she turned to (Y/n), her voice a low, commanding whisper. "My apprentice, you must face Savage Opress. Show him the true might of the Sith."

(Y/n) felt a surge of exhilaration at the prospect of another formidable opponent. He knew he had grown stronger under Darth Talon's guidance and was eager to put his skills to the test. With a nod of understanding, he prepared himself for the coming encounter.

As the shadows of the battlefield loomed, (Y/n) found himself face to face with Savage Opress, a towering brute wielding a fearsome double-bladed lightsaber. The air crackled with tension as they engaged in a deadly dance of blades and power.

"You are a fool to challenge me," Savage Opress growled, his muscles rippling with raw strength. "I will crush you like an insect."

(Y/n) responded with a calm yet resolute voice. "You underestimate the power of the dark side. Prepare to be destroyed."

Their clash sent shockwaves through the battlefield, their lightsabers flashing and sparks flying. But (Y/n), fueled by his mastery of the dark side and his unwavering loyalty to Darth Talon, proved to be a formidable adversary.

With each strike, (Y/n) outmaneuvered Savage Opress, exploiting his weaknesses with calculated precision. The brute's defenses crumbled before the relentless assault, leaving him vulnerable and defenseless.

As Savage Opress fell to the ground, defeated, (Y/n) stood triumphant. He admired his crimson lightsabers, now stained with the blood of his fallen opponent. It was a testament to his power, a symbol of his commitment to the dark side.

Knowing that Count Dooku awaited news of his servant's success, (Y/n) severed Savage Opress's head and sent it, along with his lightsaber, back to the Separatist leader. It was a grisly message, a warning that their ranks were not immune to the wrath of the Sith.

Meanwhile, in the shadows, Asajj Ventress, the once-loyal apprentice of Count Dooku, watched from a distance. Betrayed by her former master and filled with a burning desire for revenge, she sensed an opportunity. The emergence of this new Sith assassin intrigued her, and she vowed to seek out both Talon and (Y/n) in her quest for justice.