Chapter 28: The Battle of Dathomir

As the combined fleet of the Republic and the Separatists arrived at Dathomir, they were unaware of the full extent of Y/n and Talon's forces waiting for them. The scout had only seen a fraction of their army, and they were in for a surprise.

Y/n and Barris were prepared, leading their army with precision and skill. Talon remained in the base, watching the events unfold from the shadows, ready to join the fight if needed. Abeloth, too, kept a close eye on the battle, curious to see how it would unfold.

Y/n: (addressing his troops) Brothers, this is the battle we've been waiting for. The Republic and Separatists have united against us, but we are stronger together! Fight with all your might!

Clone Troopers: For Y/n! For Talon! For victory!

As Y/n sensed the presence of Shaak Ti and Mace Windu aboard their respective ships, he swiftly ordered his clone troopers to disable all enemy vessels except the two carrying the Jedi Masters. Barris accompanied a group of clones to infiltrate Shaak Ti's ship, while Y/n himself went after the formidable Mace Windu.

On Windu's ship's bridge, Y/n confronted the Jedi Master with determination.

Y/n: Mace Windu, you chose the wrong side in this war. Your time is up.

Mace Windu: (calmly) Your darkness will not prevail, Y/n. The light will always triumph over the dark.

Y/n: (smirking) We shall see about that.

Both knew the stakes were high, and they engaged in a fierce lightsaber duel without a word. Y/n was well aware of Windu's Vapaad lightsaber form, making the fight particularly challenging.

In an attempt to gain the upper hand quickly, Y/n unleashed a series of force abilities on Windu, from force pushes to force lightning. But it was the rarely seen Deadly Sight that caught Windu off guard, inflicting unbearable pain upon him.

Mace Windu: (gritting his teeth) This... won't... break me!

Abeloth, observing from the shadows, was intrigued by Y/n's strength and cunning. She saw the power of his love for Talon, and it sparked a glimmer of interest in her.

Abeloth: (whispering to herself) Such determination, such emotion. The strength of their bond is unlike anything I've witnessed before.

Feeling the excruciating agony, Windu dropped his lightsaber, momentarily disarmed. Seizing the opportunity, Y/n swiftly ended the duel by decapitating the Jedi Master. With Windu defeated, he made his way back to his ship.

Meanwhile, Barris had successfully eliminated Shaak Ti on her ship. The Republic and Separatist forces were caught off guard by the sheer strength of Y/n and Talon's armies, and the battle had ended decisively in their favor.

Back at their base, Talon congratulated Y/n and Barris on their victory.

Talon: You both fought brilliantly. We showed them a friction of our true power.

Barris: Thank you, Talon. It's an honor to fight alongside you both.

However, Abeloth remained intrigued. She observed Y/n's strength, cunning, and the power of his love for Talon. It made her consider the possibility of joining them.

Abeloth: (murmuring to herself) Their love is their greatest weapon. Perhaps they are the key to unlocking my true potential.

As the dust settled on the Battle of Dathomir, the Republic and Separatists were left stunned by their defeat. They had underestimated the power and unity of their enemies. Yet, little did they know that another force was waiting in the shadows, one that could tip the scales further - Abeloth, the Bringer of Chaos. Her decision would determine the fate of the galaxy, and Y/n and Talon's love could be the key to winning her allegiance.