Chapter 26: Possible Alliance

In the heart of the galaxy, the Republic and Separatists faced a common enemy - Y/n, the Sith assassin who was wreaking havoc on both sides. The Republic attempted to form an alliance with the Separatists to confront this threat, but the Separatists, under the manipulative influence of Darth Sidious, declined the offer, believing they could handle Y/n themselves.

Unknown to them, Sidious underestimated the power of Y/n and his formidable apprentice, Talon. As Y/n was sent on a mission to Mandalore, he encountered Bo-Katan, the new leader of Mandalore, who expressed her desire to join forces with the Sith assassin.

Bo-Katan: "So, you're the one causing chaos on both sides of the war."

Y/n: "That would be an accurate assessment."

Bo-Katan: "I want to join you. I see the potential in your cause, and I'm tired of the Jedi's and Separatists' tyranny."

Y/n: "An alliance it is, then. We'll be in touch."

Y/n returned to Dathomir and shared the news of the Mandalorian alliance with Talon, who was thrilled with the powerful addition to their forces.

Talon: "This changes everything. The Mandalorians will be a valuable asset."

Y/n: "Indeed. With their strength, we can dominate our enemies."

Meanwhile, Barris returned from Kamino with a list of clone orders, including Order 150, which allowed the clones to turn against each other. The Sith trio realized how useful these orders could be in their plan for ultimate control.

Barris: "With these orders, we can turn the clone army into our personal weapon."

Talon: "It's time to show the galaxy the true might of the Dark Side."

As they discussed their strategies, Y/n and Talon couldn't shake the curiosity about the Beloved Queen of the Stars, Abeloth. They were aware that Sidious had found a way to contact her and wondered which side she would choose in the escalating war.

Y/n: "The Beloved Queen of the Stars could sway the tide in our favor if she's on our side."

Talon: "We need to be patient and see where her allegiance lies."

Little did they know that Abeloth was already observing the conflict, evaluating which faction supported the power of love, something she held close to her heart.

On the other side, Sidious was eager to find and release Abeloth from her prison. He believed her power would aid him in defeating Y/n, unaware that Abeloth was carefully watching the events unfold and making her decision.

As the war raged on, the Sith trio prepared to unleash their full might on the galaxy. The alliance with Mandalore and the clone orders they possessed made them even more formidable.

In the shadows, the fate of the galaxy rested in the hands of powerful beings - the 3 Siths, the Nightsisters, the Mandalorians and the enigmatic Beloved Queen of the Stars. Their paths were intertwined, and soon, the galaxy would witness their true strength and the chaos they would unleash upon their enemies.

(I know that these last chapters are litlle short and all, but I kinda don't know what to write there anymore so I'm gonna start getting to the juicy stuff the next few chapters, hope y'all enjoy it.)