Chapter 30: The Final Battle

The final battle was at hand, and the anticipation in the air was palpable. Y/n, Talon, and Barris stood together, discussing their strategies with Abeloth, who offered her vast experience and insights.

"Remember, Y/n, take out the leaders first. Disrupt their chain of command," Abeloth advised.

Talon nodded, adding, "And don't underestimate their tactics. We need to be one step ahead."

As the battle began, both the Republic and Separatists were caught off guard by the sheer size of Y/n's and Talon's army. The tide turned quickly as they stormed through the enemy lines with fierce determination.

Mid-battle, Mother Talzin approached the trio, offering her assistance against the common enemy, Sidious. Her desire for revenge was evident as she sought to reclaim her lost child, Maul.

Y/n, Talon, and Abeloth agreed to her help, knowing the strength she brought to their alliance.

The battle continued to rage, and as planned, Y/n aimed to capture the Jedi leaders and make them witness the destruction of their forces.

Barris sought her long-awaited rematch with Obi-Wan, while Talon took on the formidable Anakin and Ahsoka.

Y/n had a different target – the Grand Master of the Jedi Order, Yoda, and alongside him, Jedi Master Plo Koon.

As they clashed lightsabers, Y/n engaged in a conversation with the Jedi Masters.

"I never wanted to be your enemy, Master Yoda," Y/n said, deflecting their strikes effortlessly.

Yoda responded, "Your path took you to a dark place, young one. But it's not too late to find redemption."

Y/n chuckled darkly. "Redemption is not what I seek. Only the end of the Jedi Order and the fall of the Republic."

The battle was fierce and evenly matched, but Y/n's power and experience were evident. Abeloth watched from a distance, respecting his wish to face them alone but ready to intervene if necessary.

Y/n danced gracefully between Plo Koon and Yoda, using the Force to augment his already formidable fighting skills. He launched quick, precise attacks, testing their defenses.

Plo Koon's blue lightsaber clashed with Y/n's red blades, their skills mirroring one another. Y/n found an opening and delivered a swift kick to Plo Koon's chest, sending him sprawling backward. Before the Jedi Master could regain his footing, Y/n lunged forward, his lightsabers aiming for the kill.

But Yoda intervened, his green lightsaber blocking Y/n's assault. The Grand Master of the Jedi Order was a master of Form IV - Ataru, using his small stature and acrobatics to his advantage. Y/n adapted quickly, using his strength and agility to counter Yoda's techniques.

Their duel intensified, and Y/n could feel the weight of the galaxy on his shoulders. He fought not just against the Jedi but against the ideals they represented. He believed that the Jedi Order's rigid rules and the Republic's corruption had led to the war that tore the galaxy apart.

The battle raged on, lightsabers humming through the air, each strike more deadly than the last. Y/n tapped into his raw emotions, allowing them to fuel his power, while Yoda focused on maintaining his balance and serenity.

Y/n managed to disarm Yoda briefly, forcing the Grand Master on the defensive. But Yoda was wise and patient, biding his time for an opportunity to strike back.

In a swift motion, Yoda used the Force to hurl debris at Y/n, catching him off guard. The distraction was enough for Plo Koon to recover and join the battle once more.