Scenario 1: The Veteran

It was one normal day in the Happy Tree Town .

Birds chirping, sun shining, wind blowing, flowers blooming, and everyone playing like little children. They are all gathered to meet and have fun with each other..

"Giggles you look so wonderful! Seems like I'm staring at a beautiful bright shining star.." Cuddles said holding a red rose to give to his love.

"Aww.. You're so sweet Cuddles. Thank you." Giggles then planted a kiss on his forehead.

"My,my.. Look at those lovebirds they're so cute aren't they?" Petunia reacted while looking at Cuddles and Giggles.

"Yeah. Wish I could have mine too..." Lammy seconded.

Sniffles was busy using magnifying glass on an ant. Lumpy as dumb as always just sitting , holding a fan not moving his hand but his head. Handy and Mole were together going somewhere when the candy-addict, sugar-holic boy, Nutty running and accidentally bumped the two.

"Awww!"-Handy

"Ooohh.. I..I'm s-sorryyy.."-Nutty

"Hey. Are you alright?" -Mole said though he can't see anything. He is blind.

"Sorry!" The one holding lollipop shouted and ran away in a hurry.

"Heyy!! That's mine!! Get back here you twit!!" -Toothy shouted back for Nutty just snatched his lollipop from him.
Everyone went laughing at the two.
The happy moments suddenly got lost...

"Here I am now dear fellas...Wanna have fun?"

Creepy, rough toned voice roared in the town. Everyone was filled with terror and fear. Heartbeats got faster. Everybody was shivering and helpless.

The green haired man in dogtags, black undershirt, hand gears, military knife, and blood stained comoflauge jacket appeared all of a sudden with his glowing yellow green eyes.

"RUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!" -Russell

"So that's how you'll run away huh?!.."-Flipqy *smirk*.

He grabbed everyone and stabbed them. He didn't show mercy to anyone of his friends begging not to get hurt and die.

"Aaaahhhhhhh!!!"

"No!!!.. Not me!!!.. Don't!!!..."

"Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!"

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Screaming and terrifying sound of bone crashing, blood pouring, ribcage torning, skull breaking, knife thrusting and organs squishing echoed in the whole town. Everyone was killed.. Not just killed but brutally killed.

On the other hand, Splendid was comfortably sitting in a Café. Drinking his Latté flavored chocolate coffee when..

"Huh?!!.." *gasped*

"What was that?!!"-Splendid

The blue haired superhuman in red mask heared the loud crashing noises coming from the park. He knew who it was already. His number one rival. The man police cannot beat up to jail. The serial killer. The man with an EVIL ALTER EGO...

"Fuck! It's him!"

"...T H E V E T E R A N..."

He got up on his seat ready to fly..