Scenario 6: Revenge

*FLAKY'S POV.

I woke up with a swaying light on top of me. With the strong taste of iron in my mouth, my stomach aches like my intestines are being knotted to one another. My neck, my hands and feet was tightly tied up with thick chains. I struggle to break free but it's no use!

"..Look who's awake here."

The deep and rough tone of voice sounds familiar. I turned my head to find out who it is.

*gasped* ..Flipqy!..

"..Glad you're awake My Dear."

His eyes are glowing in the dark.. Makes me feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin.. He walks closer and closer to me. I'm sweating cold.. I'm panicking..

"Ohh Flaky.. 'Sure you already know how much I love you right?."

I was speechless.. I can't help but just stare at him wrapping his arms around my waist. W-Wait.. Flipqy loves me?.. But I thought all of his acts were out of hatred..

"Y-You still love me?."

"Yes My Dearest. Promise me you will never defy me. Don't ever get near that damn blue guy again. You got that?."

He said stroking my hair.

"L-Listen Flipqy, Splendid is my boyfriend!.. I don't love you anymore. Sorry.. I-I'm not going to do what you want.."

My voice startling in nervous. I turn my face to other direction so our eyes won't meet.

"FUCK YOU!."

"Ugh!.." He slapped me hard. I cried in extreme pain I felt.

"So you still wanna be with him huh?!!.. We'll then if you disobey me.. You are UNFORGIVABLE."

He forcefully untie me and brought me to a room. He throw me to the bed like a toy and he lie on my top.

"Ahh!..Flipqy..! Stop.."

He licked and bit my neck until it bleed. I suddenly felt his hand crumble my breast and the other was working at my bottom sensitive peak. He's thrusting his middle finger inside me. Pain and pleasure combined. I can't stop him..his moves are too strong and powerful.

"Fi..Flipqy! Ugh.."

I can't speak words. Why is it?!.. I saw him undo his belt and remove his pants. In no time, the two of us became one.. He's moving deep and fast inside which makes me feel more pain. The world is shaking and vibrating, feverish frenzy entwine us. I'm succumbing so hard and the bedsheet was already wet with liquid slime that comes from the both of us. I could feel him planting his seeds in me that pursue me to struggle harder and break free.

He got mad and grabbed his knife and cut my arms to bleed.

"Well then Sweetie.. You see? It's better not to fight it.."

I can't move any longer. Too much pain overcomes me physically and emotionally.. He lean closer to my ear whispering..

"..because I know you love the feeling of being fucked! Hahaha!."

Ugh.. My visions started to get blurry but I saw him put his pants on, left me and fade away.. And with that, I lost my conciousness..

*FLIPPY'S POV.

I woke up the next morning at the couch. I can't remember anything.. B-But I knew I raged out again. Uhh!..

"Goddamnit!." I yelled.

I'm sure Splen was injured so he isn't home. I quickly rushed to the hospital to see him. I immediately got to his room and saw him blissfully asleep -just like an angel.. I smiled. Whatever happens I won't get worried for I know all of us here in the Happy Tree Town will always wake up even how worse our injuries may be.

I went to the Doctor's Office and saw a young man with a sky blue hair color sitting and busy writing something. He's wearing nerdy glasses and white coat.. I know him.

"Uhh.. Knock knock!."-Flippy

"Oh Flippy. Yes, how can I help you?."-Sniffles

"Uhh..Sniffles.."- I sat on a chair near his desk.

"...I-I really need your help."-Flippy

"You know I'm here to help everyone coming to my hospital."

"Y-Yeah.. A-About my alter.. Can you give me medicines with stronger effects so he wont come out?."

"But the medicine I gave you last time was already strong! I'm afraid you might get overdosed."

"No I won't be. Just recommend me those drugs and I will be fine. I'll pay even how much it will cost."

"O-Ok as you say.. Here, drink these tablets thrice a day so you stay calm Thriasolium when you felt unusual and Parascaiamin if you want the strongest effect. For now, that's all I can offer."

"Thanks."

**
Since the Veteran took the medication, he can control himself easier when something triggers his memories and when he begins to rage out.

But the greatest battle between Flippy and Flipqy isn't over yet..

*FLAKY'S POV.

"He..He raped me.."

Heavy tears began to flow down my cheeks. My eyes felt like staring from far away . My eyeballs cant move.. I'm horribly haunted..

"M-My mom.. She suffered.. Weak and helpless.. She died without fighting back.."

I wiped my tears.

"..No. I won't let that happen to me.. Everyone needs justice.."

I lift up my face..

"This'll be my last chance.."

I let go off my insane smile.

"And this time, I won't fail."