Scenario 10: Perfect Choice

*SPLENDID'S POV.

I woke up with a duct tape on my mouth. My hands are both tied up behind me. I feel weak and I couldn't move myself with ease. I suddenly saw a shadow going to my room and I was surprised to see who it is.

Splendont!..

"So... How's my twin brother here?."

He showed up a creepy smile that haunted me to every nerve of my body. I struggle myself and tried to speak up but only sounds of moan is what I could produce! Fuck!

"Hmmm..hmmmm!!..hmmm--"

"Shut up! You can't do anything HAHA! Ohh! I forgot.. Your ex-girlfriend is here including your special someone."

Special someone?!.. That couldn't be-..

"..So! What're we waitin' for?! Let's go!."

He pulled me up and throw me to a cart beside the rusty bed.

Oww! Shit!
I couldn't recognize my brother now.. He's completely a different person.

He pushed the cart and stopped when we reached a room with soundproof, metal doors. He got keys and slide it open. I was shocked to see the both of them in an insane situation.

No way!..

Out of nowhere he removed the duct tape quickly which damaged my skin leaving it burning in pain. I held my mouth and stared at him.

"Owch shit! Fuck you! What do you want?!."

"Shut up Fucktard!. Look." He pointed Flakes and Flips

"..Look at those two very important people in your life.."

"Splendid.. Please.. please help m-me.." Flaky said crying hard. Her voice shaking.

I saw Flippy, his head is bowed. I can't see his face. His bangs covers it.

"..One will leave, one will DIE." Splendont uttered

He untie me and I stared the both of them. Shocked than shocked I saw the ropes around Flippy filled with torns with a knife at the back of the chair pointed at his neck. One wrong move and it will struck at his neck. Flaky's tied up with thick chains at the hanging-like position. She can't stand any longer and the chains were getting tighter causing her wrists to get bloody with wounds. I can see her fainting on massive blood loss and just one split of it would take her to the grave.

"If you chose Your Flippy, Flaky will die. If you chose Flaky, Flippy will die. I will give you a certain time to set one of them free My Dear Brother. And the timer starts--"

"..Wait!." He was about to click the 60 seconds timer at his hand to move those fucking suicide traps.

"..Why're you doing this?!."

"Like what I said before, you should be straight."

"But I-I'm not REALLY gay!."

"..Ooppss.. Timer has started! Hurry up or the both of them will die in traps."

Seconds of near death quickly passes. I'm panicking! Who to choose? Who to save? Who will die in the end?!

48 seconds remaining.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuckshit! Ugh.. Flaky.. I know Splendont loves her, he couldn't let her die. He will save her. Flippy.. My brother hates him. He wishes him to have the eternal death.. *gasped*

"Flips!."

I quickly untie him from the chair. He's too weak he can't walk. I carried him on my back and placed out of the room.

17 seconds remaining.

"Splendont! ..S-Splendid! Please h-help me!." The chains are getting tighter wringing her neck and started to choke her.

I can't save her anymore! Time isn't enough to perform rescue even I try my hardest. Splendont just staring on her. His face expressionless.

"Why you don't save her?! Splendont!!! I thought you love her!!." I yelled. I can't let go Flippy. He is unconcious. If I could just do something.

"Splendont!!!." -Splendid shouted.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
5 seconds remaining....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Flaky closed her eyes...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3 seconds..
.
.
.
.
.
.No..
.
.
.
.
.
2...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1..
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOOM!!

In my surprise the chains suddenly loosen!

("0____0) !! WTF?!

"W-Wha..?!"

"BWAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"..You hopelessly stupid! Ahahahaha!!!!."

Splendont laughed out loud hard. He's almost dying when he held his stomach and tears from laughters began to flow down his face. He wipe it up not letting go his insane laughs.

I saw Flaky was brought to her knees. Fall and lost conciousness with a drop of tear slide down from her smooth face.

"Who do you think I am to kill my beloved princess?.." He carried Flakes bridal style.

"..Now I'm convinced. True Love is really as powerful as I thought. I'm not going to intrude you anymore. It's no use!." *smirk*

He stood up.

"..I'll do as I say but don't ever abandon your responsibility as a hero."

"Ofcourse bro--" He overlapped my voice.

"..Just try to disobey me and you know what will happen."

"Y-Yes."

Then he walked out of the room. I let go a sigh of relief. Thank God.

"Flippy, did you hear that? We are legal now." My smile is uncontrollable. I whispered to his ears though he's asleep. Then I carried him out.