Scenario 11: Finally Free

6 months quickly passed by and a lot of things happened..

Sneaky and Mouse Ka-Boom failed to convince Flippy to go back to the military. Flaky had no choice but to marry Splendont and the last time she talked to Splendid, she said that it would be better if she will forget him and this marriage will help her a lot.

So.. the elegant wedding was announced to the whole town. Everyone was there witnessing two souls become one. And the story about how their relationship goes remained as history.

*FLIPPY'S POV.

"Are you sure you can do this?." -Splendid

"And why not? Haha if he tried to come back after this then I would consult Sniffles again." I said confidently.

"Alright then."

I drank the whole bottle of Parascaiamin, the remedy Sniffles gave me which has the effect to kill Flipqy once and for all.

"Ugh..." I suddenly lost my strength to stand up and brought to my knees.

"Flippy!." Splendid used his quick reflexes to support me from falling.

I heard his voice..

FUCK YOU! YOU STUPID BITCH! Mothafucka you'll pay for this!! I shall return !!..

He kept on screaming and cussing me a lot as if he can touch me.

"Well I see Flipqy. Does it hurt? Want me to make it more painful?"

I talked to him on my mind as I feel him slowly fading away.

"F-Flippy?! Are you alright?!." Splendid's panicking.

"Y-Yah. I-I'm fine.. now he's gone I felt free."

I saw him smile a smile of relief.

"I'm glad to hear that My Love. If you don't feel well I'm sure this'll work without doubt."

Then he gave me a hot kiss. I refused the first time but he resisted and continue. I closed my eyes and feel his warmth.

At last.. We are Finally free from every obstacle thrown away in our relationship. We survived the ultimate crisis of our love..