Scenario 3: Love Triangle

*FLAKY'S POV.

My love, where are you? It's been a while since you leave... I miss you dear.. I miss you..

*Flashback:

"Flaky my dear, I will spend all my life for you
As I swore on this day. I promise not to hurt you
And if I do, it will be my sin against God..
All my acts of treachery should be paid by my death
So I will die for you. I believe, that's my fate..
I love you Flaky more than anyone else in this world."-Splendid

"Is that true My Love?"-Flaky

"Believe me Sweetheart."

"I'll trust you, I'll love you, I'll take care of you 'till death do us part."

And with that you kissed me with all of your love..

**
I already forgot my past love story about Flippy, who tamed me
And made my life like a living hell.
Now we are living together for almost two years..
And we had plans for marriage..
Said you want to have a big, happy family and I will give it to you. I will keep on reminding you how much I love you.
I love you Splendid.. I love you.

I'm talking to his picture in my hand.. He isn't home since last week, I'm worried.. I wonder what happened.. If it's just work, his officemates might tell me but it wasn't the reason.. I wonder what is going on.

The next morning I woke up with him beside me..

"Splendid?!.. Oh! Splendid!! Is..is that you?!!.."-Me

My voice still startling. Tears began to run down my cheeks. I wonder why..maybe it's tears of joy!..

"Yes, My Darling, it's me. I'm back."-Splendid

"Ohh! Where have you been?!.. You made me very worried."

I embraced him as tight as I can. I missed him very much and now I'm happy his now with me again. If there's an exact word that could describe what I feel right now, Ahh! I will say it repeatedly without fail.

"Dear, I'll be preparing our breakfast, okay."

He kissed me on the forehead.

"Okay my Love, I'll wait.."

*SPLENDID'S POV.

How am I going to tell her that I don't love her anymore?.. Am I going to tell her about Flippy?.. I'm afraid what will happen if they meet again.

Tsk.. Nevermind that! Focus on cooking Splendid! Focus! You have to make her happy. You made her worried for a week.

Riiiinnngggg!!! Riiiinnngggg!!! [Flippy Calling...]

"Hello?"

"Hi Splendid! How are you?."

"Ohh. Haha! I'm fine. How about you?"

"I'm not ok since you're not by my side.."

"Dont worry I'll tell her as soon as possible."

"Alright. I love you babe."

"I love you more... babe." [Toot...]

"Splendid?!!.." -Flaky "..who is that?!."

"Uhhh..Just...just....You know..Haha..Officemates!."-Splendid

"Is it necessary to say I love you to your officemates?!!"

"Are you stupid?!! What are you saying?!! If you doubt on me then let's just end this stupid relationship!!"

"S..Splendid...no.." *sobs*

I saw tears ran down her face. I didn't mean to yell at her. I-I don't know what to do... Maybe it's the perfect time to tell her.

"Flakes.." I held her shoulder. "..I-I'm sorry.. Let's break up."

"W-What?! We'll break just because I heared your conversation? No way! I love you!"

"Flakes I don't love you anymore."

"Why? You have other woman?! Who is she?."

"No!! I don't have other woman. I just don't love you okay?! Goodbye."

Then I left our house. Even if we didn't had a pleasant conversation, atleast I got to talk to her and ended our relationship clearly.

[Dingdong!! Dingdong!!]

"Splendid?!."-Flippy

"I already told her to break up with me."-Splendid

"Really?!.. That was.. That was.."

"..Fast? Hell yeah. So, may I come in to 'our' house?"

"Yah sure!."

*FLAKY'S POV.

No.. No.. No.. This can't be... Ahuhuhu! Why? What's wrong? I loved him without fail so why?.. Did he already forgot all about our holy vows? No.. That can't be..

I'm sure someone's flirting out with him.. Ha! I'll kill her.. I'll kill her.. She can't take My Love from me.

**

Flaky fell into deep insanity because of her love to Splendid. She became desperate..