Chapter-21

After sometime, Sid opens his eyes only to gets shocked, he gets scared on seeing Ruhi and Avu on his both side very close to his face looking at him. He screams and gets up with jerk causing them to fall upon him, Sid got disbalance and fall back on bed with Avu and ruhi on top of him. Sid holds both of them while Avu's hand were on his shoulder and Ruhi was holding her dad's sherwani tightly in her small fist. Sid clears his throat on seeing Avu lost in him. She gets up from him while Sid makes Ruhi sit properly and himself too sit between both of them. Avu looks at Ruhi and then at Sid who was already looking at her. They both burst into laughter thinking about the incident happen a moment before, they laughs thinking that how much scared Sid got seeing both of them so close and has make both of them scared too by screaming. Ruhi too laughs seeing both of them laughing. They both stops laughing and looks at her, ruhi too stops laughing seeing them.

Sid-: meri princess ko bhi hasi aa rhi hai daddy pe... He asks her while tickling ruhi making her laugh wholeheartedly, ruhi falls on her back while laughing. Sid half lays beside her while tickling and Avu moves closer to both of them seeing them laughing. She too chuckles.

Ruhi-: d... Da... Daddy... Daddyy... T.. top.. top... (Stop stop)... She says in between her laugh.

Sid-: accha bachhu... You're laughing on daddy and telling to stop now... He asks her while continuing while ruhi laughs uncontrollably and due to continuous laughing a tear drop fall from her eyes. Seeing it Sid stops and after laying properly on bed he makes her sit on his stomach while Avu removes her hairs from her face. 

Ruhi-: bad daddy... She says with a pout at which Sid shows his fingers to her indicating or more like asking should he start with tickling at which Ruhi shakes her head in no and lays on her dad's chest. Sid caresses her hairs while all this was noticed by Avu's cousins and sidneet's mother's who came up to call them down. Avu's cousins were feeling bad(why..?? that will reveal later) while both the mother's were admiring the trio. They goes down without disturbing them while Sidneet too comes with Ruhi after sometime and Ruhi goes to her dadu.

Sid wasn't shocked when Avu introduces him to her cousins as Aditya has already told about them so he was already ready to face them. He ignores them and goes and stands aside.

Sid's dadi-: Siddharth beta... Avneet bahu... Come and sit... She says to them and they both sits infront of the holy fire beside eachother after removing their shoes and sandals and others too settles behind them. Ruhi was sitting on her grandfather's lap.

Sid's grandmother signs something to Jahnvi and she nods and brings a beautiful red designer chunari (dupatta) and places it over Avneet's head. (A/n-: it's important to cover your head during puja in North India). She smiles at her mother in law at which jahnvi smiles back and blesses her and sits at her place. The priest was about to start the Pooja when Avu stops him, everyone looks at her with frown.

Sid-: What happened...?? He asks her but Avu doesn't reply him and turns back towards her father in law.

Avu-: papa... Ruhi... She asks for Ruhi from her father in law at which he understands and smiles at her.

Jahnvi-: beta... Her mother in law tries to stop Avu as Sid's grandmother doesn't like Ruhi and she has told jahnvi that in Puja only Sidneet will sit.

Avu-: maa you had kept this Puja for my, Siddharth's and Ruhi's health and happiness na so it's compulsory for her also to sit with us... You had only told me na that you had kept this Puja for three of us so that no evil eyes could harm us and keep us away from all bad things... Ruhi is also important just like us in this Puja na... She says to her mother in law while she agrees with her and smiles at Avu. She was proud on her and was feeling blessed to got such a sweet, caring and loving daughter in law. She's perfect for her son and granddaughter. Sid smiles at Avu's gesture, he was happy that he choosed her as Ruhi's mom and his wife whose first priority is always Sid and Ruhi. Sid's dad gives Ruhi to Avu, she thanks him and makes Ruhi sit on her lap comfortably while keeping her hands on Ruhi. Sid smiles at Avu and thanks her secretly while Sid's grandmother and Avu's dad makes faces seeing Ruhi. While ruhi was looking at everything innocently. The priest starts the puja.

Ruhi(whispers)-: mumma... She calls Avu slowly while pointing towards her dupatta.

Avu(whispers back)-: you too want it(dupatta)..?? She asks her at which Ruhi nods cutely.

Avu holds the end of her dress dupatta and covers Ruhi's head too making her grin. Today she got to know one more thing about Ruhi that she's fond of dupatta's.

Avu (whispers)-: happy mera baby...??

Ruhi(whispers)-: yeshh... She says cutely and both mother daughter giggles gaining Sid's attention. Sid chuckles seeing Ruhi.

Sid(sternly)-: sshh... He shushed both of them as they were sitting in Puja and they were enjoying their whispering session. They both sits straight obediently seeing Sid's stern face. Avu makes Ruhi joins her both hands and whispers her to close her eyes. She too keeps her hand above her while joining. Sid chuckles internally seeing both of them sitting silently like obedient kids just on his one stern look.

Jannat, Anushka, Reem, mallika and Ashi wasn't at all liking their sweet, happy go family. They were thinking that Avu was just pretending to be a best mother and faking love and affection upon Ruhi. Aditya and ishika too sees Ruhi and chuckles at her cuteness. Ruhi looks back at them and grins sheepishly making them laugh silently. Sid hears their laugh and turns and gives both of them also a stern look and signs them to concentrate on Puja.

Daksh and Jahnvi notices everything and was happy seeing their kids happy and happiness returning after so long in their home in form of Avneet. After sometime the puja ends and sidneet together with Ruhi does Aarti. Ishika distributes Prasad to everyone while daksh gives dakshina to the priest and the priest lefts from there after blessing Sidneet and their baby (Ruhi).

TBC...