Chapter-64

Avu after taking blessings and telling the elders to take care was leaving when Jan pulls Avu in a corner.

Avu-: What happened...?? Why you suddenly pulled me like this...??

Jan-: Avu please cancel this trip na please... I want to be with my daughter on her this birthday, it's her first birthday which I'm able to attend... Please do something na please I want to be with her on her birthday... I promise I'll not come near or touch her I'll see her from far only but please let her be infront of my eyes na please... She requests Avu with tears in her eyes while Avu looks at her sympathetically. She can understand her feelings but she was helpless, she can't do anything in it.

Avu-: I'm sorry Jan but I'm helpless, I can't do anything... I'm sorry... She says to her when Ashi interrupts in between.

Ashi-: you can... Only you can Avu... Try to make Siddharth understand or do whatever you want or whatever you think is correct but please let her be with her daughter on her birthday please... She says to Avu while Avu looks at her like seriously.

Avu-: you're saying all this for jannat or for yourself, I know you're not at all interested in Ruhi... You are saying all this just to be in good book of Randeep bhaiya and to mend your relationship with him... She says while Ashi looks at her shockingly as Avu didn't know about her and randeep. She looks at jan who shakes her head in no and herself was shocked that how Avu knows it. Don't be shock... Siddharth told me everything yesterday only about you and randeep bhaiya and I think you should stay away from him, it will be better for everyone...

Ashi-: it will not... He love me and I too love him, we can't live without eachother and you're saying all this like seriously who herself married her love knowing that he's already divorced and have a daughter... Still you married him knowing that he will not be able to love you and give a wife's place in his life and gives what a wife deserves... Don't forget you're just his daughter's mother and nothing else for him...

Avu-: you're highly mistaken Ashi dii... You know what just think whatever you want to think because neither I'm interesting in clearing your misunderstanding nor I'm interested in giving any proof of clarifying my relationship with husband and I don't wanna discuss about our personal matter to anyone so just stay out of my matters... She says angrily but before ashi could reply her back jan intervenes.

Jan-: for God sake stop arguing like a kids both of you... And don't fight please... And Avu please do something na please... I beg you please... She says while Avu denies her and just leave from there after glaring ashi.

Outside the mansion,

Sid-: Where were you...?? We all were waiting for you, now are you not getting late...??

Avu-: yeah woh I was just checking that we're not forgetting something... Chlo Let's go... She says while Sid nods and Avu sits inside the car while Sid too sits beside her.

*************

After some hours they all reach Switzerland. Sidneet, ruhi, Aditya, Naira, Ishu, Randeep directly go to the villa where they will be staying. They all except Sid was awestruck seeing the villa.

Ishu-: bhai is this really our own villa...?? She asks amusingly while looking at the beautiful interior and exterior of villa.

Sid-: yupp... Dad had bought it when he had came here first time with mom...

Avu-: it's so pretty... She says while looking around while others agree with her. Sid makes Ruhi stand down on the floor who was looking at everything innocently.

Sid-: you all can take whichever room you want except the upstairs left corner one as it's my room and get fresh n up till the time the servants will prepare the dinner... He says while they all nod's and left from there. Avu looks at Sid who was busy in calling his parents to inform them that they reach when his eyes fell upon Avu. You and rooh go in the room, I'll come after informing mom dad... And our room is upstairs at left corner...

Avu-: oky Mr. Husband... Come soon... She says while Sid nods and Avu taking Ruhi goes to their room.

***********

In Sidneet's room,

Sid enters into the room to find Ruhi sitting on bed in her night outfit busy in playing with her teddy while Avu was busy doing her night skincare routine after changing into her night dress. Sid silently moves towards her and backhugs her startling her. She breaths in relief seeing Sid.

Sid-: What happened...?? Where were you lost Mrs. Singhania...??

Avu-: no where... But what happened to you suddenly...?? You never hugged me like this before and why your behaviour seems a bit changed...?? What's the matter...?? Are you oky...?? From when and how you start behaving this sweetly and lovingly with me...?? How your mood changed into romantic one for the first time...?? As much as I remember you romanced with me for the first time on the last day of our honeymoon... And after then you didn't behave like that again so I thought that... She stops realising what she was going to say and looks at Sid in the mirror who was staring her with an expression less face.

TBC....

How was the update...??

I want lot's of comment's to update next chapter and if you guy's have suggestions so you could tell me in comment box or can DM me also.

Bubbye.

Lot's of love.