Chapter-40

||DOUBLE UPDATE||

Avu-: correction fake honeymoon... And you're toh saying like you love me a lot and wanted to spend time badly with me and love me and there is much of romance we have to do... We both know that nothing is gonna happen between both of us... Yeah I'm ready for all that and I want that but you don't want anything like that happen between us, remember that I'm the only one who loves you and you don't love me and I'm unnecessarily trying and expecting that something will happen between us... I accept you care for me, trust me but it's the truth you don't love me and maybe you'll never love me back in future, even I don't want you to love me back and you know why because love is totally selfless, anyway you only had said me to not to come close to you but you know that I'll not obey on it so, sorry to inform you that your all long lectures which you has given to me has gone to thrash that moment... Infact you only wanted to stay away from me and said that you're not ready so we had decided just to roam around but now as my friends are here so now you don't have to tolerate me just for a week and you can till then enjoy with your love that is working on your laptop... She whispers to him and when Sid was about to say something an air hostess approaches them.

Air hostess-: sir any problem...?? Do you need something...?? She asks to Sid in a extra sugary voice making Avu look at her like "Why the fuck everyone sorry every girl has to flirt with him, drool on him and talk so sweetly with him only like he's the last boy left on the planet". She also curse Sid in her mind for being so hot and handsome, and looking at him no one can say that he's a father and has a small cute daughter. Before Sid could reply her avu replies her frustratedly.

Avu-: no he don't have any problem and if he will have any problem or if he'll need something so his wife is here only... I'll take care of my husband's needs, you just get lost and don't come back again or else I'll complain about you that you're continuously disturbing the passengers by approaching them unnecessarily.... The air hostess left from there after apologizing while Sid looks at her unbelievingly and Karan and manjul were just looking at her. To Sid, Siddharth, can you please go and seat on other seat... I wanna talk to my friends... She says to him and before he could say anything she says. Thanks a lot... Saying this she sit on her seat and sign Karan and manjul to sit.

Sid goes and sit on the back seat while his eyes were fixed on the trio. He don't know why but he wasn't liking her being close with other men's and them touching or her touching them. He fumes seeing Karan holding her hand. Karan makes her stand and sit in between and they were talking about something serious while whole time Karan was holding Avu's hand and Avu also wasn't showing any objection in him holding her hand. Infact she was looking more than comfortable and why she wouldn't be afterall they are her childhood bestfriend's. He shakes his head and moves his attention from them towards his work, his laptop. He shouldn't have any problem in their friendship till the time Avu is safe and comfortable but he doesn't have any information about them so he had to take out both of their information to know if they are her true friends or not.

With Avu,

She tells Karan and manjul everything about Raghav. They both were not much shocked as they, not only they but almost while world knows how he's.

Manjul-: Avu... This raghav is involved in mafia work, he's a gangster and is known as Raghu in mafia world... Infact there's a lot about him but I just know this only as it's not possible for a normal person to know so much about all them but I'm sure that your husband have full details about him... He's not a mafia but yeah he have much power then we all think he have... I don't know how... But pakka businessmen hai woh jis deal pe haath rkh diya woh deal uski ho gyi... Infact see na not only deal, jis bhi chiz pe usne haath rkha woh chiz uski ho gyi... Chahe fir woh insaan hi kyu na ho... You don't know avu usne kaise Anushka aur jannat dono ke Dil ke saath khela hai... Infact ashi too was gonna get trapped by him but at the correct time randeep entered his life and she has fallen for him... And you know what that randeep is Siddharth's bestest friend and he too played with her feelings like Siddharth did with jannat and Anushka.... He had break up with ashi after Siddharth's and jannat's divorce and doesn't even have a lil guilt also about it infact Randeep blames ashi only for their break up... He tells her while Avu was shocked listening to it. She knows that her love can't do anything wrong with anyone and she can't reach to any conclusions just by listening one side half story infact till the time Sid himself doesn't tell anything she's not gonna react.

Avu-: leave it... We'll talk about it some other day and of that Raghav so I'll make his chutney... I so wanted to choke him to death strangling his neck... Bloody fuc***...

Karan-: relax Avni... Don't curse... For now let's enjoy our trip then after returning we'll think something about him...

Avu-: sure sure... Now I'm feeling sleepy... Wake me up when we land... She says to Karan while keeping her head on his shoulder while he nod's and encircles his one arm around her shoulder while Sid was feeling bad seeing all this. He doesn't know why but his heart was aching seeing her with someone else but he decides to ignore his feelings.

TBC...

How was the update guy's...??

Please vote nd comment.

Bubbye.