a hiatus

in case it wasn't abundantly clear by now, i'm on a little bit of a hiatus that's 100% going to be extending until september, and possibly until a little later into the fall. 

"goddamn," you may be thinking. "this bitch out here with like 20 hiatuses. get ur shit together and commit to ur craft. giving us false hope every time you post one of these dumb author's notes." 

i wholeheartedly agree! so sorry. i'm a broke college student working part time trying to get into med school, and i'm studying like a demon for my MCAT which i'll be taking at the end of august right before school starts, after which i'll be taking the hardest lab class at my university (neuro professors are all sadists). 

"what do you do to cope with ur sad sad life?" you may be asking (or not... probably not). well, you may be buoyed to learn that whenever i get sick and tired of staring at biology practice problems and start staring at the wall in despair, i'm usually daydreaming about what harry and snape and lupin and the gang get up to in fourth year. and although i'm jumping the gun a bit, i especially daydream about the post-war story, because that's when the story gets really juicy. like. it's gonna be a wild ride, y'all. i have a notebook dedicated to this shit and it's quickly filling up. this fanfiction is my hyperfixation and passion. lord help me.

the good news is that i'm taking a gap year after my senior year! during which i will have oodles of time to be uploading my silly little fanfiction onto this silly little site for all my lovely silly little readers. you guys are great, truly. between now and august would be a great time to do a cheeky re-read if you're so inclined (that was sarcasm; my writing in the first 20 chapters was so bad man. don't torture yourself). 

if there's anyone that's been here since the beginning, holy fuck man what are you still doing here? but thank you. truly. keep this book in ur library. don't lose it. i'll be back.

lots of love <3