Dawn of Revenge

After Darcy manages to beat Sasha by landing a huge wound on her back, Darcy manages to knock the blonde to her knees. Darcy approached Sasha as she swings her scythe at the blondes face as the hivemind decided to finish Sasha off. "Well Sash." Darcy muttered as she stared at the defeated star. "It's been fun." Darcy replied.

Sasha looks at the scythe as she knows she's finished, she knows she failed Anne, Marcy and everyone. She knows that her time is up as she looks back at the hivemind, waiting for what she's going to do. "Do your worst." Sasha said to the possessed teen. Darcy smiles and realized she's won, nobody will remember Sasha. They'll all remember her as a toxic and controlling person after she's gone. "Sure." Darcy stated as she swings her scythe up and is ready to finally kill Sasha for good.

But then she hears whisperes in her head as the voices of The Core senses Andrias. "It can't be." Darcy muttered as Andrias is on his knees in tears as The Core sees the newt king crying over his friends letter. Darcy opens the hatch and ends up seeing Andrias losing his will to fight, Darcy's anger bubbled to the surface as she informed Aldrich. "Aldrich, you're son is losing the will to fight." Darcy muttered in anger.

"That WEAKLING!" Darcy shouted as she raised her hand. The hivemind then turns to Sasha and smiled at the former control freak. "Hey Sasha." Darcy muttered to the blonde teen. "As a fellow control freak, you'll probably really appreciate This!" Darcy said as she activated her mind control on Andrias which caused the colossal newt to scream in pain.

Anne managed to regain her powers as she stands tall and strong. "ANDRIAS! stand up and Fight you pathetic excuse of a king!" Darcy shouted in anger. "We are all you need. We are all you will ever have!" Darcy muttered. While distracted, Grime managed to kick Sasha's sword towards the wounded lieutenant. Sasha managed to grab her sword and gets up as she hears Anne's words.

Andrias managed to gain his will back as he is prepared to fight Anne. "There, that's better." Darcy muttered in pleaser as she is waiting for Andrias to finally kill the chosen one of the olm prophecy. Sasha runs towards Darcy as she is ready to defeat the hivemind for good, Darcy turns around in shock as Sasha lands the hit on the hivemind.

Darcy becomes unable to move as she looks down at her suit, Sasha falls to her knees in exhaustion as she looks up at Darcy. Sasha's eyes widen in horror as she drops her sword, Darcy has a new scar on her stomach as the hivemind looks at Sasha and smiled. "Hehe... You... Fool..." Darcy muttered before collapsing to the ground. "No, Wait!" Sasha said as she managed to catch Darcy before she hits the ground. "Marcy... I'm sorry..." Sasha said as she sheds immense tears.

Anne was ready to finish Andrias off as she senses something as she felt a sharp pain in her heart, Andrias looks down at Leif's letter as he opens his armor up and surrendered. Anne sees the colossal newt king surrender as she looks in shock. "Anne, save Marcy, stop The Core." Andrias said. Anne nods her head as she heads up to the castle with The Planters, Frobo, Her Parents and Domino 2.

Anne's eyes widen in shock as she sees Darcy in Sasha's arms with another scar. "No, Marcy!" Anne said as she runs and slides on her knees next to Darcy. Anne holds Darcy in her arms as blood leaks from her new wound onto her armor and onto her black and red cape, blood leaks from Darcy's mouth as all ten of her eyes remain shut as Anne sheds tears from her eyes down to her cheek.

The new wound reminds Anne of the day Marcy got stabbed by Andrias, that memory haunted her forever as Anne holds Darcy tightly as her tears fall on her face. "Oh Marcy, I'm sorry, I failed to protect you and now I'm scared of losing you again." Anne said as she holds Darcy's hand tightly. "Please, Mar-Mar, Wake up, I just want us to be together again." Anne said as she crys even more.

Anne slides the helmet off Marcy's head as her hair falls on her face, Marcy opens her eyes as Anne was holding her in her arms as the sight of Anne made Marcy see her in her blue calamity form and altered back to normal. "A-Anne?" Marcy said as she puts her hand on Anne's cheek. Anne's eyes widen as a bright smile appeared on the teens face. "Marcy!" Anne shouted in pure joy as she held Marcy tightly in her arms.

Marcy cried too as she hugs Anne tightly as well. "Anne, what happened?" Marcy asked. "You were possessed but your here now, that's all that matters." Anne said. Marcy tried to sit up as she sees the scar on her stomach. "Ow! Why do I have another injury?" Marcy asked. Sasha felt the guilt rising as she turns away from Marcy with her in depression, Anne knew Sasha didn't mean to as she turns Marcy's head towards her own.

"Sasha got you good, are you okay?" Anne asked as she strokes Marcy's cheek. "Yeah, I'm fine. I feel better now that your here, Anne." Marcy said. Anne hugs Marcy tightly as she strokes Marcy's hair, Marcy felt comfortable with Anne by her side as her eyes change from brown to orange. "Soon Anne, Revenge will be Mine." Darcy said as a sinister smile appeared on the hivemind's face.

Anne held Marcy close to her as she whispered in Marcy's ear. "Marcy, I'll never leave your side again. Please don't leave me." Anne said in Marcy's ear. Darcy then smirks. "Don't worry Anne, I'll Never leave you and you'll never leave me. You'll never leave Our side again." Darcy said. Anne thought she heard Marcy say 'our side', but she was just probably hearing things.

Darcy looks at Anne as she thought about killing Anne, but reconsidered her plan of killing Anne as she can prove useful in their conquest of conquering The Multiverse by Anne's side. That's what she'll do, she'll turn Anne to The Dark Side and to their side. Anne will be their new queen and her and Darcy will be the new rulers of Amphibia and The Multiverse and no one will stop them.

Soon... Revenge will rule The Multiverse... and so will they...