Marcy's Heartbreak

Hey Readers! Before you guys ready this chapter, I'm going to say this and be ready. This chapter has Sashanne, and of all of you are wondering on what I think of it I'll tell you. Sashanne is the ABSOLUTE Worst ship to be in Amphibia, I hate it. It's a pile of trash and the trashiest ship I have ever seen in a show, I hope that horrible ship doesn't become canon!

Now, if any of you reading this are shipping Sashanne, I don't hate you, I just hate the ship. I will admit though, the moments in Season 3 are good and the fan art is good but the ship itself is Trash, sorry for those who are Sashanne shippers. Sorry...

Anyways, I feel really bad that Marcy is going to be at rock bottom again as I really want Anne and Marcy to be together in the show instead of having Anne and Sasha dating. Anne and Sasha are a terrible couple and Anne and Marcy are the most cutest and most adorable couple I have ever seen, I really hope Anne and Marcy get together in future Amphibia content and I would really love to see how they first met in the show.

I already know they met at the beach in Marcy's Journal, I really want to see it in the show itself and I would love to see that. Anyways, please leave comments down on how you guys feel about Sashanne and what you guys think of it. Anyways, please enjoy the chapter and prepare for the consequences of having this ship be canon. Oh boy...

~

After being freed from The Core, Marcy knows she has to apologize to Anne and Sasha. "Anne, Sasha, I'm sorry." Marcy said as she buried her face in her hands. "I was so scared of moving away, the thought of losing you was so big." Marcy said as she started tearing up."I was thinking that if we weren't together, we wouldn't be friends anymore." Marcy said with tears.

Anne grabs Marcy's hand and holds it. "I know it's hard Marcy." Anne said. "But no matter how much we fight it or deny it, things change we can't stop it." Anne said again. Marcy then smiled. But nothing, not distance or time can break the bond we share, because nothing break the times we spent together." Anne said. Sprig then recalls about his friendship with Anne and wonders what will it be like.

Marcy smiles as she wants to tell Anne something that she's always wanted to tell her. "Anne, there's something I always wanted to tell you, but I was so scared to tell you." Marcy said. "What is it Marcy?" Anne asked. Marcy quickly hugs Anne and confess. "I Love You, Anne!" Marcy said, Anne is shocked and blushed, "W-What?" Anne said nervously, Sasha and everyone else were in shock.

Anne's heart pounded as she was blushing hardcore. "Marcy? W-what do you mean?" Anne asked. Marcy hugs Anne tightly as she spoke. "Anne, I Love You, So Much. I've always have, I was so scared on how you might feel about me having a crush and now I don't care anymore." Marcy said. Sasha smile fades as she confessed her feelings for Anne first, Sasha never kissed Anne but wants to kiss her on the perfect moment.

Anne was blushing hardcore as her first friend has feelings for her. "Anne, I Love You, will you be my awesome Calamity Girlfriend?" Marcy asked. Anne was feeling guilty as Sasha confessed first and the two never had a first kiss and wants to do it on a special day, Anne needs to tell her.

"Umm, Marcy?" Anne said. Marcy looks at Anne. "Yeah, Anne?" Marcy said. "I know your in love with me, but, Sasha told me how she felt and... Me and her are dating." Anne confessed. Marcy's eyes widen as her heart broke into two pieces, Marcy felt tears but she held them back.

Marcy broke the hug as Anne looked at her. "I hope your okay with that, Mar-Mar." Anne said as she holds Marcy's hand. Marcy felt heartbroken again already, she felt sadness and anger rising. Her best friend and the girl she loved was dating another girl, Marcy felt her time with Anne meant nothing to her now as she refused to look at her friend.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine with that." Marcy said as she pretended to be happy. "Okay?" Anne said as she felt a little sadness in Marcy's sentence. "I'm going to get changed out of this armor." Marcy said. "Mar-Mar, I can help you if need." Anne said. Marcy felt even more heartbroken now as she doesn't want her friends help anymore as now she feels all alone again. "No, No. I'll take care of it." Marcy said.