chapter one

Do you know, there is one moment in everyone’s life that we wish we could take back or undo? Mines not really one moment or two and I’m uncertain that I wish to undo it. I have a craving now for something I’ve never thought about before. His name is Dex. Beautiful, kind and sometimes intense, but that only happens when he’s drawing or designing. There have been countless times I’ve walked into our shared apartment and found him sitting on the couch in his underwear, either drawing or perusing his photography. I wish I was brave enough to yell at him to wear some clothes, but nope, not me. I couldn’t help but steal glances at him, his sun-kissed brown skin on full display. He was on edge as he sat on the couch, wearing only shorts and poring over his designs for the upcoming photography set. I laugh quietly when he grumbles before throwing a photo on the floor before picking it up again. I met Dex when I applied for a position as a live in assistant for him. I thought it was a regular job, but during the interview, he asked weird questions that should have alerted me. Like do I mind nudity or BDSM. But the innocent, naive guy I am said nope, no problem. Mistake one. He’s a BDSM photographer. I chuckle to myself as I think back to that amused smirk he was wearing after I answered those questions at the interview. Silly me. The next few months had me blushing and stuttering whenever I was in his studio. Sometimes I had the sense he was doing it deliberately. Working with almost naked people every day, then coming home to help with naked pictures. It’s been five months now and I’m almost use to it, mostly.
“Sammy, if you're going to stand there laughing quietly at least come here and help me. “
I jump and glance at him to find him watching me while smirking.
“Sorry, lost in my own thoughts. What’s up?” I ask walking towards him.
He sighs before glancing back at the photos laying on the table. I walk closer before sitting on the couch next to him.
“I need two perfect models for the next set. I’m looking and nothing feels right,” he whispers, rubbing his head.
“What are you looking for?” I ask picking up some of the photos” these guys are all hot as hell” I mutter and I’m not wrong.
“Not these, I need something very specific for the next lot but I’m stuck,” he grumbles.
“Okay, want a beer?” I ask after I finish stacking the photos.
“No, I want a whiskey served by a naked guy wearing a cute smile” he laughs. I chuckle and head to the kitchen, he always says he wants a naked guy giving him a drink. I continue to chuckle to myself, grabbing two beers and some chips before heading back out.
“sorry, could find any naked guys I’ll try again later,” I laugh, handing him a beer.
“Pity, maybe look harder next time,” he whispers. I glance at him and see him watching me. I give him a confused look before sitting down and sipping my beer. I’ll admit he’s hot brown, bronzed skin with medium brown hair tied up in a man bun and almost black eyes.
I giggled and said, “Okay, I’ll try harder next time,” as I opened the bag of BBQ chips. As I grabbed a handful and munched on them, he grumbled something under his breath before giving me the photos to sort through. He’s searching for cuteness with a touch of naivety, not just physical beauty.
Cute with a sense of innocence? How can a straight guy determine if someone possesses both cuteness and a sense of innocence? As I glance at him, his eyes meet mine, and a smile spreads across his face. I’m his assistant, and although it may be his idea of fun, I can’t help but roll my eyes as he once again assigns me a task.
I take a bunch of the photos and stand up walking to the centre of the floor before sitting down and laying them all out. I can’t look at almost naked men while he watches.
“I can do this, Hot....to sexy......” I mumble as I sort but I can’t find cute. I yawn laying down as I finish going through them. I’ve found two so far but I think he will say no. One guy is blond hair blue eyes who smirking at the camera and the other guy is brown hair with brown eyes blushing while wearing a small smile.
“Go down main street, hold a sign seeking cute and innocent over 18.” I laugh, looking at him.
He chuckles before standing up and walking towards me. I lift my head looking at him but try to dodge when he rubs my hair” that will probably get me arrested for soliciting, “he states, flicking my forehead.
“You’re not a pimp... maybe,” I mutter, receiving another flick on the head.
“Fine than be that way,” I mutter, laughing. I show him the two photos I picked, but he shakes his head no before walking off.
“Do you know how difficult you are? Cute with some innocence,,” I mutter.
I smile to myself when I hear his soft laughter from the kitchen” yes, but I know what I want and that won’t change,” he murmurs, walking back in.
“Here, eat something healthy instead of chips” I glance up to find him standing in front of me with a plate of sandwiches.
I grumble and glare at the plate” but chip are made from potato’s” I reason.
“Heh, really?” he stands there holding out his hand and waiting for me to hand over the chips. I sigh but hand over the chips, sitting up and grabbing the plate.
I know not to argue with him. He always wins every bloody time.
“Okay, we will go with these two for a trial run and see if they can produce the photos I want,” he says, picking up the two photos I choose.
“They both look kind of cute,,” I say watching him and waiting for his reaction.
“Yes, they’re okay but not really what I want,” he grumbles. I laugh quietly and keep peeking at the photos, seeing if anyone else looks cute and innocent.
“Don’t worry anymore” his voice brings me out of my thoughts and I look at him.
“What?” I ask tilting my head.
“Not listening?” he asks almost sternly.
I blush and glance away from his dark eyes and start stacking the photos.
“You picked the only two I would have picked so that’s enough for tonight,” he whispers laughing softly.
“Heh, go me, I’m outstanding” I laugh but I quickly stop and duck my head when I hear a amused chuckles from behind me.
“Would you like more work?” he whispers, his voice going deep. I shake my head to and gobble the sandwich he made. The last time he asked if I needed more work I stupidly said yes please, even had a bloody grin on my face. That ended up with me up at four am on a Sunday helping him move his stuff into a bigger studio. Never again!
He laughs. “Eat, then go to bed. It’s already after twelve and brats need sleep “
“Sir yes Sir” I mutter. I hear a snort behind me and turn around, grinning at him. Despite only being 12 years apart, he calls me a brat or kid. He’s 32 and I’m 19.
“Stop being a brat,” but he’s staring at the photos I gave him. Finishing my sandwich, I take my plate to the kitchen before yawn and walking back into the lounge.
I sigh” if you don’t like them, tell me and I’ll keep looking. I am your assistant for a reason, not just for my good looks,” I say walking towards him.
“Mm, yes, your cute black hair and grey eyes are just for me to look at since I can’t see your body when you’re clothed,” he says quietly. He even sounds a little sad that he can’t see my body.
“Yes. I’m for you to look at and enjoy” I chuckle and walk behind him and start massaging his shoulders. He’s always says that I’m his dessert for his eyes only. I’m not bad looking five foot five with black hair and light grey eyes and I’m slim but have muscles.
“The blond maybe not, but the brown-eyed guy with the small smile has a cute look to him,” I say kneading his shoulders harder. Such soft skin...
“I agree but..... we will see, tomorrow ring them in the morning and have them come in at ten for a look,” he whispers, tilting his head. I nod and agree before saying goodnight and heading to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, I can already tell. I think about everything that still needs to be done as I take a shower. Once I’ve finished, I pull on some shorts before sitting on my bed with my laptop. We have worked with both those guys before, so I find their information and quickly send them an email about tomorrow. Jonathan, the brown-haired guy, sends me a massage straight back saying okay while the blondie Ron doesn’t. I’m not sure if he will come or not. The last time, one of the other models complained about him being too touchy and he was really up himself. Hell, he even tried to demand I give him a massage. I almost hit him but Dex found out what happened and told him off even threatened not to work with him again. I finish messaging them before checking on the other things I’m supposed to do.
“I thought you were going to sleep brat” the soft voice causes me to jump and almost throw my laptop.
“Bloody hell,” I gasp.
“language” he says.
“sorry” I whisper.
“Well?” I glance at him once my breathing under control and find him leaning against the door staring at me.
“... I was just emailing the models. Johnathan said okay while Ron didn’t answer,” I tell him.
“and I’m going to bed in a second,” I mumble when he keeps staring. I get the feeling I should have gone straight to bed.
“Good. I’m tired too and I need my pillow,” he says, walking closer.
I shiver and realise why he came to my room. Mistake two happened a few weeks after I moved in. He went out drinking with some friends and when they dropped him off. He kept saying he wanted a soft comfy pillow before grabbing me a forcing me into his bed where he hugged me all night. He did nothing but hug me. I sneaked out of his bed the next morning before he woke up, but he already knew he hugged someone all night. When he asked if someone had stayed over, I lied and feigned ignorance. I attempted to avoid him, but I forgot about his friends. A week later, during poker night, he inquired about the person he had brought home. However, before I could intervene, they blatantly denied that anyone came home with him. Even told him that as soon as he entered the room, he hugged me tightly not letting me go.
The silence was deafening as I could feel his eyes turn and look at me. As punishment for lying to him, I serve as his pillow almost every night since that incident.
“Come on, brat or shall I carry you” he says. I shake off the thoughts and glance at him before nodding and getting out of bed.
“I thought you would be asleep by now,” he says conversationally grabbing my wrist. I glance at his hand as he rubs my wrist with his thumb. He doesn’t say anymore as he pulls me from my room and directly into his. I’m kind of glad I’m not asleep right now because when I fall asleep and he wants his pillow, he will take me from my bed and puts me into his. It’s a little scary to wake up somewhere I didn’t go to sleep.
I follow along silently as he pulls me into his room. There is one thing I’m glad about and there is his family size king bed. It’s big enough that I’m not pressed up against him all night.
“We have a long day. Get in,” he says, walking into the bathroom. I chuckle and walk towards the bed, I think about climbing in but look towards the bathroom when I don’t see him I grin and dash jumping on his bed before laying down. Soon after, the shower stops and I see Dex exit the bathroom. He’s wearing tight black boxers. I quickly glance away, hoping my face hasn’t turned red. The bed moves before hands wrap around my hips, moving me around until I’m on my belly with one of his legs wrapped around my legs and he snuggles into me.
“If Ron doesn’t show tomorrow, we will have to sort something else out,” he breathes into my ear.
“Okay, let me know” I yawn and close my eyes, suddenly feeling very sleepy. A feel his breath on my ear and his sudden laugh.
He whispers, “Good brat Sammy” and hugs me so tight that I can feel his heartbeat. As he touches my arm, I feel his hand slide up to my shoulder and then up to my hair. His lips brushed against my cheek, and I felt a warmth spread through me.
“Night,” he whispers.
I nod and slowly drift off.
Dex.
I chuckle and stay still watching Sammy drift off.
“Good boy” I whisper once I feel his breathing even out. I quietly sit up and lean against the bedhead while rubbing his back in circles. He’s so cute and adorable but also a little naive. The poor boy even thinks he’s a straight vanilla guy. The first time I saw him when he came for the job interview I wanted him. So cute a naive. I teased him during the whole interview and he didn’t even notice. Hell he bloody almost completely submitted to me in that meeting. I think if I had told him to come sit on my lap so I could hug him he would have done it .I know it’s wrong but the position was only for a assistant during the day but I changed it to a live in assistant because of him. It’s not just his looks. The black haired and grey eyes and pretty slim body. It’s everything his submissive attitude and his cute looks.
He’s sweet and innocent until his brat side comes out to play but even than he’s still very sweet. He makes my teeth hurt when ever I watch him. I slide out of bed and walk back into the lounge room. The photos are still laying everywhere waiting for me to pick the model for the Little’s catalogue. I’ve been in the BDSM lifestyle for years and after a while I started a photographer business for BDSM Toys and furniture. I have many models who apply to be in my catalogues but this time I don’t want any of these model’s. I want sweet Sammy. Laying on my photoshoot floor with a dummy in his mouth and smiling the shy sweet smile at me. I wonder if he would be a good boy getting his photo taken or if his brat side will come out and play with me. His brat side is amusing, just before it comes out he wiggles in place and his usual sweet grin turns mischievous. I’m not sure if he even realises he’s doing it. Groaning I rub my cock with sudden need and walk back to the bedroom. He’s laying where I left him fast asleep completely unaware about how badly I crave him or what I’m about to do. I go back and lay in bed and slowly pull the quilt off his back as it slides down inch by inch his beautiful pink back shows it’s a pity he’s wearing boxers. I want to see the little bubble butt. I lick my lips pulling my cock out and slowly stroke my cock. I can already picture him on the floor of my studio kneeling there as I take pictures. I imagine taking pictures and softly command him too pull out his cock and play with himself while I catch it all on camera.
“Fuck” I groan when my cock jerks happily at that thought. I jerk off hard and fast as I imagine him being a good boy and coming for me before he turns into a brat that I’ll pick up and make him cling to me as I push my cock into his ass.
“Good brat” I groan. I glance at him when he whimpers and turns over looking unhappy.
“Mm Dex!” he whimpers and Wiggles around.
I wonder what his expression would be if I told him that when I use him as a pillow and move away. he doesn’t like it and whimpers and complains. I move closer while continuing to stroke my cock.
“settle boy, daddy is here” I lick his ear as I whisper. He settles down instantly leaning into my touch. groaning I jerk off harder before I suddenly come. I groan and shudder my body telling me take him and make him ours before stopping. I grin darkly as I glance at him before lifting my fingers and rubbing them covered in my cum over his lips.
“Be good, it’s feeding time” I whisper. He murmurs and opens his mouth knitting his eyebrows. I slowly slide my fingers onto his tongue before pulling them back out.
“My baby boy, I taste good don’t I, I’ll feed you more soon so swallow some more” I whisper as I feed him more cum, his tongue feels so soft on my fingers.
I finish feeding him once I’ve feed him all my cum than I clean myself up and lay down on top off him. I wrap my leg around him and clench an arm around him pulling him tight underneath me. My cock twitches happily against his butt. Soon I’ll make you mine. Just have to plan and make it unable for him to leave my side.
“Night boy” I chuckle darkly. I’ll never let you escape.