chapter five

The poor thing looks really anxious at the moment. I woke him up early after last night and made him a big breakfast before giving him a bath. He wiggled and squirmed against me as I washed him from top to bottom. While I bent him over the bath and softly played with his cute little bottom, he blushed all over while whining. The little boy enjoyed it and begged me to let him come but I told him not until later. I want him needy and desperate for the first time I take him.

“...... Um Dex?” I shake off the thoughts of this morning’s bath time and glance at him standing next to me. He has a scared and confused expression as he helps me carry items from the changing room to the photo set.
“It’s okay little boy, just help me and then we can start okay?” He blushes and nods before walking away. I’m keeping him in the dark about what will happen soon. He will act out my fantasies while I take pictures of him and be a good boy. After taking my time with him, I’m uncertain how gentle I will be when I finally make him mine. I lick my lips picking up the box of dummies. He will look so adorable sucking on this while sitting on my cock while rocking him. Grabbing the dummies and the toys, I follow along after him. I’ve closed up the shop today so that nobody can walk in and interrupt us. I stare at him as soon as I walk upstairs. He’s sitting in the rocking chair and staring at the toys with a look of joy.
“Baby boy, come here please,” I say, watching him as I put the stuff on the table.
“Um.... Dex?” he murmurs.
I shake my head and point to the floor at my feet.” NOW” I command.
He wiggles, blushing, before slowly making his way to me.  I lick my lips and pick up a blue dummy and rub it on his lips” open boy,” I command. His body shakes and I spot his nipples getting hard as he opens his mouth. I put the dummy in and pat his head.
“Good boy, now what do you call me?” I say sternly.
“D... daddy,” he mumbles, sucking on the dummy.
“Good boy.” I grab the clothes and toys before grabbing his hand and bringing him back over to the rocking chair. As I take a seat, I don’t look away from him. Pulling him between my legs, I strip him of his clothes. After he’s undressed, I put the blue underwear on him and give him a gentle spank.
“Good boy” I murmur watching him. He’s sucking on the dummy while staring at me.
“now come here” I pull him until he’s laying down over my lap and I pull his underwear just enough down until his bottom is on full display for me.
He wiggles and whines as I run my fingers over his bottom and give him another playful smack.
“Daddy please” he wiggles and whines as I feel his cock harden against my thigh.
“ Wait boy daddy needs to get you ready” I murmur picking up the lube bottle and little bullet vibrator. I slick up my fingers and rub his little hole as I turn on the toy and run it over his back and neck. He squirms and giggles before gasping and moaning.
“Daddy is making your hole nice and wet and in a second him going to put this tiny toy in your bottom. So you can feel really good while daddy takes some cute photos of you” I whisper gently thrusting my finger in and out of his hole.
“Daddy” he moans pushing his bottom up into my hand.
“Good boy, okay stay nice and still now” I murmur. I pull my finger out and slowly push the toy in. Once it’s fully inside him. I pull up his underwear and hold him down before turning it on to the highest settings. He whines and starts humping my leg. I laugh softly watching him.
I let him hump my leg and whine for a bit before picking up and carefully carrying him to the floor where the puzzle from yesterday is still sitting.
“Okay boy, time for you to play while I take some photos” I murmur putting him down. He grins and nods still sucking on his dummy before turning and starting to play.
As I take photos and walk around him. He doesn’t pay attention to me. I chuckle and grab the control for the toy and turn it up and down. His whines sound so sweet to my ears. I lick my lips and make him lay on his belly before taking some more photos.
“good boy” I murmur. He whines when I walk closer and spread his legs with my foot before tapping his balls with my toes.
“Daddy, I want to come please” he whines. I watch as he drops the puzzle pieces before humping the floor.
“Is your little cock hard for me” I ask.
“.....yes daddy” he moans.
“Up on your knees boy” I command. He groans but slowly sits up. I walk around him taking photos as I get to his face. I undo my pants before taking his dummy away and replacing it with my cock.
“Good boy” I whisper.
“Mmm” I groans and wiggles in place as I thrust my cock slowly over his tongue.
“Good boy, daddy is going to feed your little mouth” I groan and snap a picture of his mouth full. He glances at me his face full of need.
I take my cock out and hold it close to his mouth” lick the tip boy” I groan. He does as he’s told and I take another picture of him licking my cock like a little puppy.
“Okay boy, drink me down” I sternly demand as my balls pull up before filling his mouth with cum. I watch him as he swallows and moans.
I pull out and replace my cock with the dummy before walking behind him. I lower myself to my knees and put the camera down.
“Good boy” I murmur. I lick and suck his neck as I pull his underwear down releasing his cock and bottom.
“Daddy?” he murmurs.
“its ok daddy need this little hole of yours. Be good” I whisper. I slowly push a finger alongside the toy and thrust in and out listening to his whines and whimpers.
“Play with your puzzle boy” I command. He whines and groans but lower his chest to the floor and starts playing again. I take another picture of his submissive little body before grabbing the toy. I pull it out before thrusting two fingers inside. He’s wet from the lube and his hole is being good just like him. Pulling my fingers out. I line up my cock and slide inside. I feel him tense as I bottom out in his ass. Patting his back I thrust slow and carefully. It’s not long before he’s moaning and groaning to me to let him cum. I chuckle and lift his hips up higher pulling my cock out before mounting him and pushing it back inside.
“Daddy, oh god please” he screams and yells as I start pounding his hole with forceful strokes.
“Boy, your hole feels good on daddy’s cock. Just like your mouth and I’m going to feed this hungry hole of yours” I groan as he clenches around me.
“Oh fuck harder daddy” he squeals. I laugh and stop pulling out of his tight little hole. I grab him and the dummy he dropped and lift him out and walk to the rocking chair.
I groan and sit down before kissing him hard and rough. I slowly spread his legs and force him to straddle me as I fill his hole again.
“Here open, you dropped your dummy” I whisper. He stares at me and narrows his eyes but he doesn’t open his mouth.
“Boy” I snap. He lowers his head and licks my finger holding the dummy.
“Daddy, please” he murmurs. I narrow my eyes and put the dummy down before I grip his throat lifting his head to look at me.
“.....What’s wrong boy” I ask as I thrust my hips into his ass.
“Please let me cum, I’ll be good” he whispers.
“Okay boy but you need to be good and suck on your dummy, if you do that I’ll make your hole feel really good as I pound it nice and hard” I whisper coxing him to be good while I use him.
He stares at me before he nods and opens his mouth.
He moans and sucks on his dummy as I grab his hips and start fucking him hard. His screaming and moaning is making me loose control but I hold on tight. I’ll loose control with him later at home. Where I’ll mark him and make him scream.
“cum for me boy while I fill this hole with my cum” I tell him harshly. He screams as I fist his cock and stroke it softly.  his cock jerks and he cums all over my belly as I fill his hole with cum. I slow down and rock him softly as his body trembles from his orgasm.
“Good boy, daddy is going to take you home soon and feed you lunch and once that’s done I’m going to take you again until your screaming and clawing at the sheets” I murmur. He shivers and lifts his head but he’s glaring at me.
“Make me daddy!” he growls.
“Oh brat, do you need to be punished” I scowl.
“Mm don’t know daddy. I guess we will see wont we” he murmurs. He giggles before kissing me and he starts riding my cock.
“fuck brat” I groan. As his tight wet ass clenches around my cock. I grab his hip and yank him off my cock before standing up and bending him over the rocking chair. I don’t play around and start pounding his hole as he screams and yells for me.
“Good boy, it’s okay” I groan as his ass clenches.
“.....daddy I’m cuming “ he yelps.
I grab his body in a tight grip as he tenses and cums.
I groan and push my cock in deep as I empty my load inside of him. When I’ve finish I pull out and drag him into my lap and hugs him tight as he continues to shiver.
“It’s okay, let’s head home and I’ll make some lunch and maybe play with my boy again “ I whisper.
My baby boy and when we get home, I’ll feed him and make him claw the sheet’s...heh.