Chapter Four

Dex.
I lay on top of him not moving until he settles. I hide a dark smiles as he settles down closing his eyes” good boy” I whisper.
I kiss and lick his shoulders before kissing his spine. Listening to his whimpers and moan as I taste him is making my cock hard and desperately needing relief.
“Oh look at this cute bottom” I say playfully slapping it.
“Daddy” he yelps shaking. I laugh softly as he squirms while I kiss and nibble on his bottom.
“I always knew you had a gorgeous ass hiding behind those clothes of yours “ I whisper. Glancing at his bottom and bare pink back all I want to do is make him mine but not tonight. Tonight is about getting him use to my touch and making him crave it more. I lick his cute little ass crack before grabbing him turning him over before sitting down and drag him onto my lap. He laughs and wiggles but quietens down as I stare at him.
So responsive.
“....Daddy?” he whispers.” What’s wrong” he looks so confused but that look is making it hard to hold back.
I cover his eyes with my hand” don’t look at me like that or I’ll lose control and take your tiny ass right now” I says low.
I almost snap as he shivers and moans. He grabs his cock and strokes it as precum drips out of his cock.
“Oh little brat making a mess” I murmurs. I uncover his eyes and watch him blush before giggling.
“But it’s your fault” he states crossing his arms.
“My little brat is coming out for daddy to play with” I whisper.
He whimpers and glances away.
“Look at you cock boy” I whisper.
“Daddy” he moans I lick my lips as he grabs his cock and starts stroking. Such a beautiful boy getting all needy for me.
I lick my lips watching him as his moans turn into whimpers.
“No” I say sternly.
His eyes fly to my face as he stops stroking himself. “ such a good boy, open your mouth brat”
I rub my fingers on his mouth before sliding them over his tongue. He whimpers and moans as he tries to rub his cock on my belly. I chuckle pulling my fingers out before lifting his hips and dragging his cock to my mouth. I lick and suck as he squirms just before he’s about to cum I stop and lay him down on the bed.
“Daddy please it hurts help me” he whimpers.
“No” I say watch him.
I sit there watching as he wiggles but than he stops and the sad looks disappears from his face and a very mad brat appears.
Oh look who’s mad.

I glare at daddy who’s being very mean. I laugh and grab my cock arching my back as I start jerking off while watching him. I like him watching me.
“Stop” he says sternly.
“Make me daddy” I groan as my cock twitches.
“Oh brat ,stop or I’ll fuck you into the mattress” he says.
I moan and whimper” daddy please” I stop stroking my cock and lean over and start licking his cock. He’s hard and leaking everywhere and tastes so good.
“Hungry little brat” he murmurs stroking my head.
Groaning, I suck him harder as I stroke my cock. Just a bit more and I’ll cum.
“You’re being naughty, didn’t I tell you NO” I shiver and freeze when I hear his dark voice.
I lick the tip of his cock and glance up at him” What are you going to do about it daddy” I whisper.
The room suddenly spins as I’m rolled onto my belly and a large hand grabs my hair pulling my head back.
“Naughty” he snaps.
Smack
Smack
Smack
I scream and moan as he spanks my ass before turning me over and sitting on my chest. I glance at him through tears and see daddy jerking his cock and staring at me with a dark look.
“Daddy” I whimper.
He whispers “open”. I gasp when he slowly pushes his cock into my mouth, and then he groans as he cums. I attempt to swallow as much as I can while moaning but there’s too much.
“daddy” I gasp licking him.
“Oh good boy, now let’s make you cum and than we will sleep” he murmurs. I watch as he gets up and moves backwards before spreading my legs. His hot mouth makes me scream as he sucks and bites the top of my cock.
“Daddy more please” I whimper.
“you want to cum in daddy’s mouth” he murmurs. I nod and wiggle wanting to cum.
“daddy, I’m coming yes daddy” I scream as moan as his finger brushes against my hole as he suck my cock while I’m cuming all I can do is moan and sob.
I shudder and close my eyes as I feel him moving around than I’m rolled onto my belly as he lays on top of me.
“Good boy, I’ll make you feel more tomorrow. Now sleep or else I’ll punish you” he murmurs. I shiver as I feel his cock brush against my hole while he holds my hips still.
“Yes daddy” I say yawning. I snuggle into bed as his warmth flows through me.
“Such a good boy for daddy” he murmurs. I feel his breath on my neck as he licks me.
“Yes daddy” I mumble.