chapter three

This puzzle is a pain. I’ve done some of it but the top part is starting to annoy me I’m tempted to throw it across the room. I wiggle in place when a heat surrounds me.
“Sammy.....
“One moment” I mumble rummaging through the pieces.
I need to finish it. Just a bit longer.
“This should go here right” I mumble.
“Look at me boy” I jump when a deep voice talks close to my ear again but darker and more intense.
“What” I glance up and look behind me when I realise there are legs on either side of me caging me in and hands are on my hips holding me softly.
“Do you like puzzles” he murmurs.
“Yes, is it weird” I asks worried
“No it’s cute” he laughs sounding pleased.
I can’t help smiling at him before glancing around.
“Come on lunch” he whispers.
“but the puzzles not finished” I grumble annoyed.
“No, you need to eat, be good” he says sternly. I feel him move and the next second I’m being lifted up. I clutch him tight as he walks to the rocking chair and carefully sits me down.
Something feels different but I can’t explain it.
But I’m feeling happy.
“Hold on a sec” he murmurs. I watch him walk away before he comes back with some food. He passes me mine telling me to eat. I eat in silence as I watch him putting things away.
“Where did they go” I ask once I’ve finished. I sit back rubbing my belly.
“they didn’t fit what I wanted so I sent them home” he tells me.
“Okay, I’ll continue looking for you later” I say.  I think about all the other men I saw in the photos but nothing pops up.
“Don’t bother, I’ve found what I need and I’m going to use him” he laughs.
I glance at him and see him wearing a dark smile looking happy. He didn’t look like this before.
Why does he looks so happy.
“congratulations” I grumble for some reason completely pissed. I know I have a crush on him but I’ve never figured out how to tell him. Plus I don’t think he’s into plain vanilla sex.
“Yep, I’ve been watching one for some time. Cute and innocent but hides a little brat side deep down and I want to play with him” he purrs.
“Oh, good for you” I mumble crossing my arms
“Yep doesn’t even realise that he’s very responsive to me, tries to hide but his brat always comes out to play” he murmurs walking closer.
I grumble standing up.” Maybe he can be your assistant than, since you want him so much”
I start walking towards the stairs needing to get away. Why can’t I be brave enough to tell him that I like him.
“Stop brat before I make you” his voice turns dark and I shiver but don’t stop,
“Nope go away” I snap. I try walking faster but hands grab my hips lifting me up. I squirm and try to get down but he grips me tight and the next thing I know I’m sitting in the rocking chair with him kneeling between my spread legs.
“Dex, I’ve got work move “ I glare.
“Glare at me again and I’ll bend you over my knee and spank you” he murmurs. I shift in the seat at his soft spoken threat.
“Make me” I grumble
“Such a brat and doesn’t even realise it. You are the one I’m going to photograph for this set” he whispers.
“Um what” I gulp blush.
“Yes, I want you and I’ve wanted you since the moment we met but I decided to take it slow but I can’t anymore” he murmurs. I shiver as he kneels up while running a hand through my hair and grabbing a tight hold and tilts my head back. He kisses me softly and I can’t help but moan as he kisses me before he nibbles on my lips.
“Dex please” I groan wiggling.
“So sweet, just have to kiss you and you surrender to me don’t you” he laughs.
I flinch at that and stop kissing him while glaring at him.
“Hello brat, being naughty I see” he chuckles his voice turning dark. My eyes widen as he licks lips before slowly standing up.
“Dex?” I whimper in fear as he rolls up his sleeves while staring at me.
“Good boys don’t glare” he whispers.
“.......I’m sorry” I whisper.
“I’ll give you two choices” he murmurs.
I nod quickly as he continues to watch me.
He kneels down “Okay option one, we go home and relax, tomorrow I’ll bring you back here and take photographs of you and afterwards I’ll make you my little brat” he whispers.
“and option two” I mumble turned on and confused. I wiggle in my seat when my cock perks up at what he’s saying.
I blush when he glances down to my lap “Option two, I take you home and taunt and tease you all night until your begging me and than I’ll tie up your cock and leave it hard and aching. Come morning I’ll bring you here and photograph you and afterwards I’ll make you mine” he murmurs
“...... Dex. I want.....
I trail off not sure what to say. I crave him desperately like a drug and I want to be good for him and please him.
But I’m not sure if I can please him, I’ve had sex once with a girl at graduation and I didn’t like it. I’ve had thoughts about men since I was young but never acted on it and now he’s pretty much telling me he will take me.
What happens if I can’t please him? Will he not want me anymore?
“I want to go home now please” I whisper keeping my head down. I can’t look at him if I do I’ll tell him what I’m thinking and that’s embarrassing. The room goes quiet and he tells me to stay here while he closes up. I wait for his footsteps to fade away before. I stand up looking around. I didn’t expect when I woke up this morning and I’m a little scared. I edge quietly towards the stares and peek down. It’s dark and silent as I glance around.
“Thought I said to stay” a deep voice murmurs. I moan when he kisses my neck before nipping me hard.
“I wasn’t doing anything” I grumble.
“Such a brat makes me want to make you scream” he murmurs nipping me again. I tilt my head as all the blood rushes straight to my cock making it hard and achy.
“ Ahhhh”
“Come on let’s go home before I decide to punish you” he laughs. I cry out as his hand finds my cock and squeezes it hard though my pants.
“little boy so needy, I’ll help you when we get home” he whispers.
“Oh god Dex please” I moan and wiggle against him.
He chuckles before letting me go and pulling me down stairs. I know we will change from tonight and I’m scared and excited but also nervous.
Plus he called me a brat!
I’m not a brat!
I stay silent as he drives us home but my mind is running wild with thought’s. I want to kiss him again.
“come on before I eat you and let the neighbours watch” I jump when I hear his dark voice coming from next to me. I glance around to see we our at home and he’s standing next to my door waiting for me to get out.
I glance at him worriedly.
“Dex I’ve never.....I don’t know how to please you” I blurt out.
I watch as he freezes and his gaze darkens before he grabs me and yanks me out of the car before dragging me inside. He’s not gentle and yanks me around until we reach the lounge room where he precedes to sit on his recliner before dragging me onto his lap.
“You want to please me brat” he groans, he grabs my hips sliding me closer. I groan feeling his hard cock against my ass.
“answer me pretty brat” he murmurs. I shiver as he pulls my top off and throws it on the ground.
“Yes, I want to please you but.....
I trail off as his fingers brush my nipples before pinching them. I wiggle in his lap and gasp as he pinches me harder.
“Tell me” he says softly.
“I don’t know how to please you. I’ve had sex with a girl once and I didn’t like it” I blush.
“Mm, You already please me, like a good boy and your gay that’s why you didn’t like sex with a girl” he whispers, I groan as he rubs my cock before he sits forward pushing me off his lap and making me stand up. I’m confused until he strips me naked. I yelp and cry out trying to escape his hands but he laughs.
“That’s better, I like looking at you and I want to see everything while we talk” he murmurs. I’m blushing and squirming as he sits back and just watches but he doesn’t touch.
“Dex” I grumble when he smirks at me.
“you will be naked all the time. So get used to it, my little boy needs to always be like this so I can just sit and watch” he murmurs
“Dex please” I mumble squirming.
“what wrong brat” he murmurs licking his lips. I stare at him before leaning forward and licking his lips. I nibble and bite before kissing him.
“More” I whisper. He groans before he grabs my hair and tilts my head opening his mouth he bite my bottom lips before kissing me harder. I groan and shiver as he kisses me. When he finally stops kissing me I slump down in his arms breathless.
“Mm, you don’t have to worry about not pleasing me. Look at you all needy and desperate for me to touch you. That’s what turns me on” he says pulling my head up. I groan and kissing his cheek while rubbing my cock against his belly.
“Make me cum” I say. I glare at him when he laughs but doesn’t touch me.
“No” he whispers.
I sit up watching him. He wants me and doesn’t care that I have no experience...
I grab his shirt and quickly starts undoing his buttons. He doesn’t move as I strip him of his shirt. I lick and kiss his chest before sliding off his lap and take of his shoes and socks. I glance up at him hesitating but I get annoyed when he just smirks at me.
“Dex your being mean “ I murmur.
“No, I’m waiting to see what my shy nervous brat will do” he whispers. I lick my lips and think. I don’t think I want to go the whole way but I want to touch him and make him cum.
I lick my lips and look at his pants. I shudder and wiggle as I slowly kneel up and start undoing his pants. I slowly slide off his pants. His cock bounces free making me stop and stare. Wanting to see him, I look down and pull off his pants once there off. I sit back on my heels and look at him. I always knew he doesn’t were any underwear.
Fuck he’s gorgeous.
Now what to do...well he did say I was a brat maybe I should show him how much of a brat I can be....
I wiggle as I giggle before I spread his legs and crawl to kneel in between them.
“Why do you call me a brat” I whisper kissing his legs.
I watch him as I keep kissing his legs going higher until I reach his balls. I stick out my tongue and licks him slowly smirking when his legs shake.
“Fuck brat” he gasps when I lick next to his balls again.
“How am I a brat” I whisper.
Narrowing my eyes when he doesn’t answer, I lick his balls harder before I start sucking on them. Fuck he tastes so good. I lick and suck when a sudden thought enters my mind.
What would he say if I called him daddy.
“Fuck” I groan when my cock jerks hard.
“Why do you call me brat?, if you don’t answer I’ll be mad” I say looking at him. He opens his eyes and glares at me before he reaches out. I duck backwards and quickly slide away from him.
“Sammy, now your being a naughty brat” he rasps. I watch as he grabs his cock and starts to stroke while watching me.
“Really? “ I grin sitting down and grab my cock. I watch his eyes narrow as he glares at me.
“Stop and come here” he rasps.
“No”
“Sammy” he snaps.
“Mm, fuck....no” I groan arching my back as my cock gets harder. Fuck I think I like him getting mad at me. I squirm watching him as I fist my cock.
“Come here now before I punish you and it will be worse than being my pillow” he rasps.
“ I like when you use me as a pillow” I confess. He stops and stares at me.
I giggle and jerk off harder.
“Fuck brat” he groans.” You like being my pillow”
I nod” yes”
“Such a good boy for me” he groans.
I stop stroking myself and crawl back towards him. I kneel between his legs again  and grab my cock stroking it while I kiss his balls again.
“Can I ask you something” I whisper. I lick and suck his ball while he strokes himself. sliding my tongue from his balls to lick his finger that are wrapped around his cock.
“What brat” he groans when I lick his tip.
“if I’m your brat....what does that make you?” I moan when I taste his cock.
“ Oh brat, that’s it lick my cock good boy fuck” he groans as I lick him.
I watch him as he closes his eyes and groans, I chuckle and stop licking him. His eyes fly open and glares at me.
“Poor daddy” I whisper sliding away from him. I lick my lips as I can’t still taste him on my tongue.
I shiver as he sits forward watching me.
“bad brat, you look so needy come here and let daddy help, I won’t even punish you for being naughty and playing around “he murmurs. I tilt my head watching him in confusion.
I shake my head no slowly while sliding further backwards.
“your mad” I mumble giggling
“No brat I’m not but I want you back on my lap. It’s getting late and daddy wants to hug you and help your poor little cock before it’s bed time” he whispers.
I glance at him” pillow?” I ask tilting my head. Oh I want to be his pillow. I bounce on my butt.
“Oh brat, Okay come on” he chuckles. I grin as he walks over lifting me up and carrying me up stairs. I wiggle and squirm happy that I get to be his pillow again.
“Poor brat, I can feel your little cock leaking on daddies belly” he whispers.
“Sorry” I mumble embarrassed.
“You like daddy carrying you?” he whispers.
I nod and giggle when he pats my bottom.
I feel his chest moving as he chuckles before laying me down in bed. He moves me around until I’m laying on my belly than I feel his heat on my back.
“Mm daddy that tickles” I giggle as his lips skim my back before biting me.
“perfect little brat” he murmurs into my ear. I moan as his lips skim my back sliding down to my butt.
“daddy, stop” I yelp wiggling when I feel his tongue lick my bottom before biting me.
“Oh little brat, you taste so good” he murmurs.
“Daddy, it tickles “ I whimper when his lip trail to my bottom.
“It’s ok little brat, just relax while daddy touches you” he murmurs. I shiver but can’t help relaxing.