chapter six.

I lick my lips as my cock twitches while watching Dex making me food. When he bought me home, he rugged me up in a blanket and told me to watch a movie while he got me food but I can’t concentrate on the movie as all I can think about is him touching me again and taking me. I can still feel him in my ass and I want more. My cock is hard between my legs as I watch him. I slowly slide my hand between my legs and stroke my cock it’s leaking and causing me to moan. He didn’t let me get dressed but made me stay in the blue underwear. I close my eyes and groan as my body shakes.
“Oh baby, why didn’t you say you needed my touch” I jump when a voice whispers close to my ear. I open my eyes to see him kneeling in front of me.
“Hurts” I whine.
“it's okay baby boy but you need food before we help you feel better” he murmurs. I lean forward and lick his lip, he chuckles and kisses me before getting up. I whimper and think about jerking off before he comes back.
“If you be naughty and come without my help. I’ll punish you to stand in a corner while I watch porn and jerk off and not let you come,” his dark voice causes me to freeze.
“Bad daddy” I whine. He stares at me as he hands me my lunch. Hot chicken rolls Oh I love these.
He continues to stares” if you don’t let me come daddy, I’ll be really naughty and not let you touch me” I smirk and wiggle as I eat. His quiet laughter causes me to shiver and lower my head and keep eating while not looking at him.
“Be careful baby boy or you might get your first punishment from me tonight” he murmurs. I lift up my head and stick out my tongue. He leans forward and bites my tongue before kissing me again. He laughs and sits down next to me and eats his lunch.
Fuck, I want to come so badly and he’s being mean. I rub my legs together as my cock throbs. I grumble and finish my food before taking my plate to the kitchen. I groan and lean against the wall as I rub my cock.
“Baby what did I say” I grumble when his voice appears next to me.
“I don’t know daddy I forgot,” I whine.
He chuckles darkly and lift me up and carries me upstairs.
“naughty boy but daddy will help you” he whispers. I giggle as he sets me down on the bed before he pulls off my underwear than stands there staring at me.
“Daddy please” I whine. He lowers to his knees and spreads my legs wide. My whine turns into a whimper as he starts licking and sucking my cock before sliding down and eating my ass out.
“daddy yes more please oh god,”
I cry out as he goes faster causing my back to arch in need but suddenly I tense as my cock explodes. He laps at my cock as my back touches the mattress as I pant.
I let out a groan of discomfort as my legs are forcibly spread wide and a rigid object applies pressure against my hole.
He softly whispers, “You’re such a good boy, take my cock.” He starts slowly fucking me as I whine. As he continues to fist and stroke my cock roughly, it becomes hard once again. I am overcome with pleasure and my body instinctively bows, unable to contain the cry that escapes my lips as I reach climax once more. He emits a low groan as he fills my ass with his ejaculate, then proceeds to withdraw.
I slump on the bed as he kisses and licks my chest......mm daddy wants more?

Dex.
My baby boy is so needy and right now so am I. As my cock leaks, I slowly lick my way down his chest, savouring every moment. I’ve already filled his ass and I want to do more.
I softly murmur the words “On your belly, boy” as I gently turn him over. Despite his whining, he willingly rolls over and reveals his adorable little backside to me. As I sensually crawl on top of him, a wave of desire causes me to lick my lips before I firmly grasp my erection and slowly penetrate him once more. As I firmly grip his hips, he lets out a whimper, and I thrust deep inside him, only to abruptly halt.
I quietly murmur, "You’re such a good boy, can you please grab the sheets and make sure you don’t let go? I can feel him trembling, but he quickly grabs onto the sheets and buries his face in them.
I say to him, “You’re such a good boy, just relax for daddy.” I pull my hips back and slam back inside. The act of him moaning and crying out in pleasure while I am having intercourse with him is causing me to become incredibly aroused. I pull my cock out before lifting up and standing him on the floor.
“grab your ankles now” I demand. With a quick glance over his shoulder, he proceeds to bend over and grab his ankles. In a forward-leaning motion, I apply a combination of kisses, licks, and a forceful fingering technique to his hole, intensifying the pleasure. I observe him yelping and trembling, and then I proceed to finger him with four fingers. With a swift movement, I lean over and firmly grasp his hair, forcefully pulling his head back.
“Mm, my good boy likes me finger fucking him, look at you trying to move your hips to get more, little slut,” I snap and thrust my fingers in hard. He yelps and collapses onto his knees.
I let out a sigh while withdrawing my fingers and fix my gaze upon him. “You little slut, giving up on daddy,” I remark, continuing to observe his trembling form. I step over his body, then proceed to hold down his shoulders. As I crouch over him, I carefully slide my penis back inside. As I feel his ass tightly gripping my cock, I let out a moan, and with each thrust, I penetrate him deeper and deeper. As he reaches climax, I can feel his buttocks tightening, and shortly after, I reach my own climax and fill his rear before slowly pulling out, though I don’t move too far away.