chapter seven

I whispered, my voice trembling, “Dex, please.” I hear his deep laughter and shiver as he picks me up before walking out of the bedroom. I don’t know where he’s taking me but I’m certain he will be back inside of me soon. I can feel the firmness of his erect penis pressing against my buttocks.
“Settle daddy need some photo’s of me claiming my boy” he murmurs kissing my cheeks. As I listen closely, I can clearly hear the sound of a door opening and closing before he gently and cautiously places me on the ground. As I glance around, I notice that we are currently in his studio, which happens to be located in the spare room. He’s walking around grabbing things as I sit and watch him but watch him is causing a very distinctive reaction.
Once again, I find myself in a state of hardness and a deep longing to shed tears. In a swift motion, I hastily envelop my arms tightly around my knees, desperately attempting to conceal it from his gaze.
“Dex what are you doing,” I whisper.
“Mm, what did you call me boy,” he asks quietly.
I freeze and almost curl myself into a ball. He scaring me a little. I want him badly and I like calling him daddy and I want him to cuddle me and tell me I’m a good boy. I must zone out because the next thing I know he’s picking me up and rocking me like a baby.
As I whine, seeking comfort, I bury myself into my daddy’s chest and reassure myself by saying, “It’s okay, boy, daddy’s here.”
In a hushed tone, he utters, “Please forgive Daddy for scaring you; he is in a state of deep despair as he yearns to claim you as his own,” and plants sweet kisses on my cheeks. He continues to rock me gently, and as time passes, I come to the realisation that I am no longer afraid of him. Despite the fact that he has been playing with me for hours, I am still scared of how badly I desire him to have intercourse with me once more.
“....... Daddy, I’m hard” I mumble wiggling. With a laugh, he playfully spins me around so that I’m facing the room, and it is at that moment when I notice the camera, positioned on a tripod, pointed directly at us.

Dex.
Despite his nervousness, the cuteness of his expression when he catches sight of the camera is simply adorable. Whenever he feels embarrassed, his cheeks turn red, and he starts wiggling. Whenever he wiggles in my lap, I can’t help but chuckle. I swiftly reach out for the hand held button, tightly gripping it in my hand, and proceed to capture a few adorable pictures before making the switch to auto mode. As I press him forward, the camera continues clicking, capturing every moment, while I start fingering him deeply. Soon enough, I raise his hips and penetrate him deeply while embracing him tightly from the rear. As he starts moaning, I begin to move slowly.
“Daddy harder” he moans looking at me over his shoulder.
“Did a boy like how rough I was before bending you over and using your hole,” I whisper.
When I grab his hips and push him down onto the couch, he nods and blushes, expressing his liking for it and requesting more roughness from me. With a forceful impact, he slams into his hole, causing him to cry out and scream. Soon after, I begin to feel the urge to withdraw, swiftly removing myself while delivering a firm smack to his buttocks. He lets out a loud scream and forcefully pushes his rear end backwards. I persistently spank him until his buttocks are completely inflamed and raw. I lifted him up onto my lap, positioning him so that his legs were spread and his buttocks were facing the camera, and then I began to finger him.
“Daddy more oh god please,”
“fuck my ass daddy please,”
Before forcefully pushing him to the floor, I take a moment to listen to his adorable little words, and then proceed to hold him down as I mount him once more. Time seems to pass quickly as I engage in various sexual positions with him. His voice becomes hoarse after screaming for a while.
As soon as I pull my cock out. With his energy drained, he sinks into the couch, succumbing to exhaustion. I let out a chuckle and swiftly turn off the camera, and then proceed to carry him to bed. I embrace and tightly hold him, gently caressing his abused hole with my fingers, before slowly and cautiously penetrating him with my erect member, going deep inside.
With a moan, he holds onto my shoulders and whispers, “ I loves you."
As we engage in the act of lovemaking, I softly whisper, "I love you too, my precious baby boy."
The next week will be dedicated to quality time spent at home, where we will focus on activities such as playing games and enjoying physical intimacy. As the years go by, he will continue to be my precious baby boy, cherished and loved.