I'm so sorry-TS (part2)

Mother: Taylor Swift

Y/n age: 4
——————————

Taylor

"Welcome Ms Swift and other Ms Swift" Doctor Parker says with a giggle.
"Thanks for letting us come in so late, Dr Parker," I reply.
"Of course, we do offer a 24hr service after all! and for a person like yourself Miss Swift I don't think there isn't a doctors surgery who wouldn't," she exclaims positively, she's not wrong
"come and take a seat," she says leading us out of the empty waiting room into her exam room.

we enter the colourful jungle-themed room.
"Okay I have a couple of questions for you Taylor then we'll move on to the check-up," she states more seriously making me instinctively squeeze the sleeping four-year-old that is hugging onto my chest. My Mom notices my stress and grabs the hand that was not holding Y/n.
"Ok Mom how has little Ms Y/n's eating been, Are there any improvements?" she questions me typing something on her computer.
"There are some small improvements but nothing massive," I say slightly disappointed but with myself not with Y/n.
She continues to ask me a few questions then asks my Mom a few questions as Y/n has been staying with her when I have to go to the studio and can't take her with me, I'm currently working on a new album Baby Blues.

"Now those improvements may be small but there are just that improvements which are great!" She tells me, which helped calm my nerves. Y/n starts to stir and shuffle around in my arms I lightly hush her and kiss her on the forehead.
"Okay now here comes my least favourite I hate having to talk about kid's weight but as you know if that Y/n still hasn't shown many or large signs of improvements then we will have to put in a feeding tube. I'll leave you guys to wake her up while I go grab the equipment I need," she exclaims positively then swiftly exits the room.

"I hope she doesn't need a feeding tube.... she is going to hate it, she'll be miserable, "I say, again instinctively holding Y/n closer to me
"I know she will but we'll get through it. She's a tough little girl, she gets it from her Mommy. And her Grandma." Mom chuckles shaking my knee from the chair next to me.
"Haha," I respond sarcastically, rolling my eyes.
"Y/nnnnn, Sweets it's time to wake up."I gently coax my daughter to wake up
"no Mommy," she says in a gremlin voice making Mom and I crack up, our laughter only making her bury her head further into my chest.
"Look Muppets their toys!" my Mom says picking up the plastic fire truck off the small coffee table in front of us.
"You wanna play with these cool toys?" I whisper into her little ear
"ok." she yawns. since she isn't fully awake yet I decide that I'll have her sit on my lap to play until she wakes up more. so I slide to sit on my knees by the small toy-covered coffee table making sure I don't drop my 4-year-old in the process. I gently place the sleepy toddler on my lap turning her so she's facing the table, usually, she would already be asleep since it's almost nine and her bedtime is 7:30 or 8:00 at the latest which is why she's so tired.
"Woah! Look Y/n! This fire truck comes with a FireFighter!" I say with over-enthusiasm as an attempt to wake her up more. she moves scoots forward on my lap and takes a look at the toys before starting some weird mash-up game of my little pony and FireFighters, but I still gently play along as it's not only adorable but hilarious listing to some of the storylines she comes up with. Soon the small room is filled with the heartwarming sound of her giggles.
"Grandma! Come play!" she says happily giggling
"I can't! I gotta hold ya coat!" she says matching Y/n's energy but I can see that she's recording our little Mother-Daughter moment, with her phone making me make a mental note to ask for the video later.

"Okay! I have the things I needed." Dr Parker states placing the scale on the floor by her desk and then placing the blood pressure measurer on her desk.
"Hi, Y/n! I'm Doctor Parker we've met before! Do you remember me?" she asks my daughter kneeling next to us Y/n shyly nods in response grabbing onto my arm.
"That's great! now I wanna just have you and Mommy come on sit on this bed for me ok?" she explains to my daughter easing her nerves.
So I stand up and walk over to the bed-bench thing and sit down on it with Y/n sitting on my lap with my hands resting on each of her hips rhythmically tapping them because that's always seemed to soothe her even as a baby, I guess it's just the fact she's half me, a musician.
"First Y/n I am going to listen to your heartbeat, now this may be a little cold but that's ok," she says in a comforting tone.
"no, no, no Mommy!" Y/n squeals turning around to grab onto me again.
"It's okay. Remember Mommy wouldn't let anything bad happen to you and if I thought you were going to get hurt then I wouldn't have brought you. I promise." I carefully explain to my little girl. Turning her around again.
"How about I show you what I am going to do on Mommy and Grandma so You know exactly what I'm doing?" offers Dr Parker
"yes please." Y/n quietly whispers playing with my fingers
"Okay, then Gran do you want to come over here so I can hear your heart?" Dr enthusiastically asks Mom
"Of course Dr," Mom says joining us standing at an angle to where I'm sitting with Y/n so she can see. Dr proceeds to listen to my Mom's heartbeat explaining to Y/n everything she is doing.
"Mommy's turn!" Dr excitedly says to change Y/n's mindset, I temporarily pass Y/n to her grandmother to show her that the stethoscope is nothing to be scared of.
---------------------------------------