Welcome-TS

I am setting myself up to write a request and wanted to try and write a labour/giving birth chapter. (Again sperm donation baby because she's a self-sufficient queen)

Public service announcement: The most I know about childbirth is from Call The Midwife, Grey's Anatomy and Station 19 so yeah also if my parents or the FBI were to look through my search history they would probably think I'm pregnant.
(I research before most of my one-shots so.)

On an unrelated note, I love this photo of Blondie

Tws: labour, happy autumn girl

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Taylor

"WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF! AHH!" I yell, crouched over the side of my hospital bed clutching the sheets tightly.

I am officially in labour and have been for about 4 hours now. My contractions are getting worse by the second but I'm only 8 centimetres dilated and almost 100% effaced.

My pregnancy was terrifying. At one point my doctor thought my baby girl had died in my womb, receiving that information destroyed me like it would any mother, I had grieved the fact that I was never going to know the love of my life so when the doctor discovered his mistake and I have never felt so relieved.

"I CAN'T EVEN.... AGGHH FUCK OFF! I CAN'T EVEN BLAME ANYONE ELSE!" I yell again from the same position but this time my Mom comes to my side and starts to rub my back and shoulder.
"STUPID TAYLOR!" I scream at myself taking one of my arms and placing it around my sore abdomen the best I can.

"You could blame the baby?" Austin suggests from his chair randomly, his voice laced with worry
"What? Are you serious? no, I'm not blaming her. It's not her fault, she has no clue she's giving me hell. It's the universe's shitty design on how a child needs to come into the world" I snap harshly.

I feel my contraction coming to an end, I wipe the sweat off my forehead and unstick my messy bangs from my forehead as I slowly stand up so Mom can help me back into bed.

"you don't have to be such a jerk about it..." Austin mumbles rolling his eyes
"You know what I-" I start. Leaning back into the pillow bringing my hands up to cover my face.

He's really pissing me off

"Austin, sweets why don't you go out and wait for your father I'll stay with her from now on." Mom cuts me off making me roll my eyes from behind my hands.

"Love you Tay you've got this," he says punching the air as he walks out of the room.

"Go easy on him." Mom states in a comforting tone placing a hand on my right shoulder and rubbing it with her thumb a couple of times before stopping
"He hates seeing you in pain and as much as we know he'll-" she continues but is cut off by me groaning in pain once more.

"Mom, Mom, It hurts," I exclaim my hands starting to shake from the pain
"Can you?" I say holding out my shaky hand
"Of course hunny," Mom says quickly taking it into her warm, soft hand.
"I can't do this." I cry out, my whole body shaking from the intense pain making me squeeze my Mom's hand tightly

"Yes, yes you can Taylor," Mom says firmly
"Just breathe, Hey. One thing that helped me through your birth and Austin's is the thought that at the end of the day, I got to hold someone I had waited months for and someone I had fought so hard to have. So just think, seconds after the pain is at its worst you'll have your baby girl placed on your chest and I swear to God Taylor the second that happens nothing else matters, the pain goes away. It's like time stops " Mom says trying to distract me which worked a little, it at least got me through the first half of this contraction.