New Pool-TS

Mother-Taylor Swift

DISCLAIMER- NOT related to my other Taylor chapters

Tws: Mentions of drowning

Y/n age: 3

----------------------------------------

Taylor

"Thanks for coming guys"
"No problem Taylor it's fully functional and we'll be back tomorrow to put the fence up around it," one of the builders told me before turning and leaving out the side gate with a wave.

I let out a large sigh and looked around the large messy backyard, then stared directly at the pool. I'll admit I'm annoyed that they've left me with an unfenced pool, I have a 3-year-old with a love for the outdoors and anything animals. Her exact words for what she wanted for her new room were actually
" Mama I have a princesses bed, cats and doggy things All the aibmals Things. Oh and a place to draw..... please."
I chuckle fondly at the memory

None of her outdoor toys have either arrived or have been built yet so even if we did come out here it would be mainly me running around keeping her away from things she could hurt herself with.

"Let's go check on the crazy monkey then" I tell myself walking over and through the glass sliding doors that lead onto the kitchen gently closing and locking it behind me.

I quickly chuck my phone on the new clean sofa making sure I didn't chuck the baby monitor that is still in my hand then running upstairs to my room.

It was y/n's nap time right as the builders had to do some piping and drilling, all the usal loud stuff. So instead of putting her to sleep in her room which is almost directly above all the noise I just put her down in my room with her favourite blanket and flops her favourite rag doll-style toy dog which is half the size of her may just add.

"Are you still alive......" I whisper to myself as I tiptoe over and move the blanket down to see her face and feel her breath.
~In then out~
".....yes ok." I finish with a relieved whisper, kissing her chubby cheek gently and then stroking the spot I kissed.

If she sleeps for another hour I can watch the movie I started last night, without being interrupted. I love Yn, with all my everything and more but... the little fucker. Never. Sleeps. so getting some time to myself is rare. With a quick readjustment of the baby monitor making sure that it's working then promptly jogging downstairs with my part of the monitor to enjoy some sweet, sweet alone time.

"Ahhhhh" I let out an exhausted breath as I crash onto the new sofa. I was going to finish that other movie but I've forgotten what it was called so I settled on one of my comfort shows friends. I had just turned on a random episode when I realise just how tired I am.
"I'll just close my eyes for a minute." I think to myself before slipping into an accidental deep sleep.

Y/n

"SwArK!"
"Hmmm," I whine.
 I don't want to be awake.
"Dumb swarky thingy. no, no, no," I mutter rubbing my eyes with my punchers. (knuckles)
"Mama!" I croak my voice is sore and I'm too tired to talk properly.
I let out an annoyed huff when she didn't respond. I sit up keeping my blanket wrapped around my legs and flop's head resting on my lap. I turn my head around to look at the window behind me causing all my hair to fall out of the messy, bed-headed ponytail getting it in my eyes and making me feel even more upset. I tried to blow my hair out of my eyes but when that didn't work I just used my hand to brush it back. I need Mommy to redo my hair.

"Mommy!" my voice makes weird crackling noises and it hurts.
but then I see my pink sippy cup full of water that Mommy left me sitting on the bedside table, I quickly kick off my blanket crawling over to the bedside table and carefully grabbing it trying not to fall down the gap between the bed and the table. I let the not-so-cold water into my mouth and my sore voice instantly feels better
"Mama?" I call out again but when Mama still doesn't come to me I just decide to take matters into my own hands.