Privacy-TS

Mother: Taylor Swift (Again lol)

Y/n age: 5

I saw some of the footage from Jack's wedding reception and it's just disgusting. We will drive Taylor away if bad Swifties keep invading like this. Has no one seen Miss Americana? like honestly. on behalf of all the swifties from my country (not America) LET TAYLOR HAVE A PRIVATE LIFE SHE GIVES US SO MUCH LET HER HAVE SOME TIME TO HERSELF. Anyway, this is based on that (I have DRAMATISED the real-life events as well as added some details and parts to make the story more interesting) but I DO NOT condone any of these actions.

--------------------------

Taylor

It was Jack's wedding today and I was invited as he had been my producer since like 2013 and since he has stuck by me through everything and I mean everything. The birth of my daughter in 2016, then my global cancellation and even through the global pandemic. So of course I accepted with him allowing my plus one to be Y/n of course as I am now single and he would've wanted me to bring her anyway. 

But I did have my doubts about attending because I'm such a massive A listing Celebrity that if the location of either the wedding or reception were leaked it would be turned into a massive thing. They hadn't planned a huge wedding but it wasn't exactly small either so there are privacy and safety concerns. 

I was nervous about paparazzi showing up throughout the night so just to be prepared and to ease my nerves I had packed Y/n a mask in my purse. Not like a covid mask, a mask a superhero might wear and most of the time, Y/n doesn't mind wearing it but when she's tired and overwhelmed it's a challenge to keep her from ripping it off. She most often than not feels really scared, tired, and overwhelmed when I'm papped and with me when I'm papped there are hundreds of paparazzi. Which is half the reason I don't want people to know and be able to recognise Y/n's face because without me she's free. She can play with other kids in public parks and all the normal kid's stuff. 

Another reason I'm so nervous is Y/n's going through this phase where she will wake up one day and decide that she either only wants me to carry her or not let me pick her up at all even when she's scared. But usually, she just caves and lets me hold her but always puts up a fight. 

We managed to get through the ceremony without a bother, with the photographer asking me if she can take personal pictures with my daughter in them. I of course say yes, Y/n looks too cute in her cute little black dress but made sure to tell her to get some canon shots without my daughter in them so they can post them on social media without having to worry about blurring or covering her face with an emoji distracting people from the main point of the photos. 

But now comes the next challenge. The Reception. Y/n had decided that she doesn't want me to carry her today, sat on my lap during the ceremony but insisted I let her walk to the car which is where we are now. 

Y/n and I are sitting in the back of a black SUV heading to the reception venue and I'm just letting her chatter away about how pretty everyone looked and how she loved the fact that our dresses were matching except she wasn't wearing a two-piece. She continues to talk away about the most random things until we are about 10 minutes from the venue when she starts to complain about being hungry.

"I'm sure Jack will have food for you." I tell her carefully running my fingers through her little piggy tails, placing them to be gently resting on her shoulders. We're about 5 minutes out now. 

then I start to hear a lot of commotion coming from outside when I get a message so I take my phone from my purse and I see it's from Mr newlywed himself