Chapter Eleven

"Five more minutes" Elliot groaned pinning Liv to the bed with his body and by her wrists.
"I have to get to work, El. I'm the boss-" he silenced her with his lips, feeling her body react to him.
"What about now?" He smirked, his thumb rubbing circles where her leg meets her torso. Liv checked the time on her phone.
"I can spare 10 minutes" she smirked kissing him before pulling away again "No more marks" she warned before pulling his lips back to hers.

The squads stood around the SVU bullpen.
"Care to explain what were doing here?" Cassidy asked as he looked between everyone.
"A more than 20 year old bet is about to be won" Fin smiled.
"No way" Cassidy froze.
"Are you sure Fin?" Cragen asked.
"Oh yeah. If they haven't I'll scrub this precinct clean" he smirked.

"El seriously. I'm so late" she argued as he kissed her neck from behind as she tried to button her shirt.
"You can be a little late" he encouraged, reaching for her pants.
"El" Liv tried to push his hands away but got lost in the feeling of his lips on her neck "El" she gasped as his hand sunk into her panties "I can be late" she moaned.

"How much longer?" Cassidy complained.
"I thought you said she was supposed to be in by 9?" Cragen added.
"She was. I bet El's holding her up. If you know what I mean" Fin winked earning disgusted groans from everyone.

Liv marched into work, her glasses perched on the end of her nose as she read her emails, Elliot right beside her. 
"Congratulations!" Everyone cheered.
"What- what is going on?" Liv asked, slipping off her glasses.
"You and El finally made it happen" Fin smiled hugging them both "The two of you have made me a rich man"
"Did you two consummate the relationship?" Anaya teased.
"Oh, we'll we consummated our relationship three times last night and three times this morning" El smirked, earning a smack across his chest from her.
"El!" Liv couldn't hide her blush.
"It's not like we didn't see the hickies on your neck Liv" Cragen pointed out, sending her hand flying to her neck.
"El! I told you no marks!"
"Leave him alone cap. He's a man in love" Carisi smiled.
"Good to know you took my advice, Liv" Rollins smirked, making her blush more.
"El did give me an impossible decision" Liv smiled.
"What decision was that?" Brain asked, making her smirk.
"Either we watch a movie, watch a movie and drink or we screw each other" she admitted.
"Damn El. You don't play around" Fin smirked.
"It's been 12 years, I thought it was time to stop beating around the bush" he smiled, wrapping an arm around her waist, he placed a kiss to her cheek.
"Benson" at the sound of McGrath's voice Olivia moved out of Elliot's arms "Your office" he ordered before marching off.
"I'm getting fired" she smiled sarcastically.
"For what?" El asked.
"When he first got here, he told me to stay away from you"
"And you did the exact opposite" he smiled.
"And I did the exact opposite" she smiled, squeezing his hand before she headed off to her office to join McGrath. Liv closed the door behind her.
"You and Stabler?"
"Yes" she nodded.
"I read your file"
"Why?"
"I heard about Burton's trial how you were involved so I did some reading"
"And?"
"It made me realize how...strong you are. I've underestimated you and I've come to apologize for that" Liv nodded.
"What about El?"
"I realize that no matter what I think of the situation, you can make your own decisions" Liv laughed slightly.
"That's it? You looked like you were on a war path coming in here" he shrugged.
"Guess I'm not good at smiling" he joked "Congratulations Benson. After everything I've read, you deserve some happiness. Even if it does make you over an hour late for work" he left the office without another word. Liv headed back into the bullpen, everyone's eyes falling onto her.
"Did you get fired?" El asked.
"No. He congratulated me and made a joke"
"I think we need a bet on if he's crazy but I think I'll win that one too" Fin joked.
"Maybe love is in the air" El smiled, moving towards Liv but she stopped him.
"Don't even think about it. You need to keep your hands to yourself whilst we're at work" she reminded him, earning a small groan in return which made everyone laugh. Liv's ringing phone broke through the laughter.
"Hey sweet boy"
"Hi mom"
"How's your sleep over?"
"It's good. How are you? You sound really happy"
"I am. I've got a big surprise waiting for you when you get home"
"Really? Are you and Elliot dating now? Is that the surprise?"
"Yes. How did you know?"
"Uncle Fin texted me. Does that mean he's your boyfriend?"
"Yes. Yes it does" Liv smiled at Elliot across the room "Are you okay with that?"
"Yes. He's nice and he makes you happy. Does this mean he's going to sleep in your bed now?"
"I don't know about that just yet sweetie"
"I won't mind"
"You are an amazing little boy. You know that?"
"Yes. I love you mom"
"I love you too, sweet boy. I'll see you tomorrow"
"See you tomorrow" he smiled down the line before they hung up.
"He okay?" El asked.
"He wanted to know if you are my boyfriend, then he wanted to know if you were going to start sleeping in my bed, he told me that he wouldn't mind" she told him.
"Then I guess I'd better call my kids next" he smiled.
"Get to it, Stabler. Good news travels fast" she smiled, earning one back.