Chapter One

Liv typed up her work on the computer, her glasses perched on the end of her nose. The ringing of her phone pulled her out of her work, she grabbed her suddenly ringing phone and perched it under her ear as she began typing again.
"Benson"
"Hey Liv" the sound of the deep voice on the other end stopped her typing.
"Hey El. I thought you were undercover?"
"That's all done and over with now, we're just wrapping it up, getting the final paperwork signed"
"Well, can I help?"
"Actually, that's why I'm calling. We've ran into a road block here and...it's just easier to explain when you get here" Liv looked down at her watch.
"I can be there in 20"
"Great. I'll see you then, partner"
"See you" Liv hung up the phone as Fin appeared in the doorway of her office.
"What's up with you?" Fin asked as he entered the office.
"El called. He wants my help with something"
"I thought he was undercover?"
"He was. He's just signing the final paperwork, I don't know why he wants my help with that"
"Maybe he wants you to check his spelling" Fin retorted earning a smile from her.
"Keep an eye on things whilst I'm gone?" She asked, collecting her bag and coat.
"Always" he nodded, watching as she left.