Information

I N F O R M A T I O NThis book will come out at anytime i'm ready

This book will come out at anytime i'm ready. If Behind The Masks goes on hold just know it's because ideas came quicker to me for this book.

Here are a few pointers:
1.Font is optional but i've written it in Times New Roman.
2.I am British so you might have different ways of spelling things than me.
3.Grammar and spelling mistakes will be made but i will edit the book once i've completed it. Or feel free to comment and i will change it.
4.I don't know how often i'll be posting but i'll let you know when i've got an idea and i will let you know if it's going to change.
5.Character development does exist so do not hate a character if they do the smallest thing that you dont like. Unless it's serious then thats okay :)).
6.Ijaya is sometimes unserious in situations she shouldn't be so please don't hate her😭. She just has a bad sense of humour or she can't take things seriously.
6.Trigger warnings will be issued at the beginning of a chapter and please if you feel uncomfortable skip to the next chapter if there is one.
7.My mental health is important to me so if i take a long break, do not pressure me into posting because that will give me less motivation.

Moving on here is some trigger warnings:
-Rape
-Abuse
-Sexual Harassment
-Mentions of Drug use
-Mentions of Alcohol use
-Explicit language used
-Explicit Scenes used

Like i said they will be mentioned at the top of a chapter

----

D E S C R I P T I O N

"Be a submissive little bitch and take it like a good boy"

Ijaya De Luca
Rich bitch

"Use me to cum. Thats it baby, your fucking beautiful. Keep riding me like the slut you are"

Niko Laurent
The boss

----

T I M E L I N E

Started- 16/07/23
Ended-22/08/23

----

E P I G R A P H

"Real love isn't forced. It comes to you in a way you can't control"

----

P L A Y L I S T

-Popular // The Weeknd
"Beggin' on her knees to be popular. Thats her dream to be popular"

-Why i love you // Kanye West
"Oo, i love you so. But why i love you? I'll never know"

-Trust Issues // Drake
"I don't trust these bitches, they might catch me sippin'. So your the only one, 'cause I don't trust these bitches"

-Belong to the city // PARTYNEXTDOOR
"I'm from the city, where you ain't got to love to love, you ain't got to love to fuck"

-Wicked games // The Weeknd
"Listen ma I'll give you all i got, get me off of this. I need confidence in myself"

-Shirt // SZA
"Feeling lost but i like it, comfort in my sins and al about me"

-Stargirl Interlude // The Weeknd
"I just wanna see you shine 'cause i know you are a stargirl"

-Bathroom // Montell Fish
"She said 'forget all the slow dancing, Baby we could take it to the bathroom"

-Hotel // Montell Fish
"But i keep messin' with ya, messin' with ya. And now your messin' with me, messin' with me"

-Try me // The Weeknd
"Once you put your pride aside you can notify me. You're the best I've ever had"

-Some Way // NAV
"I think your girl, think your girl, fell in love with me. She say my fuck and my tongue game a remedy"

-The morning // The Weeknd
"All that money, the money is the motive"

-me and your mama // Childish Gambino
"Oh girl you really got a hold on me, so this isn't just puppy love"

-Pass out // Tinie Tempah
"If your son doesn't, i bet your daughter knows"

-Low // Flo Rida
"She turned around and gave that big booty a smack. She hit the floor, next thing you know. Shawty got low, low, low"

-Run it // Chris brown
"Is your man on the floor? If he ain't, then let me know"

-Moonlight // Kali Uchis
"I just wanna get high with my lover"

-born to die // Lana Del Ray
" 'Cause you and i, we were born to die"

-Okay // Chase Atlantic
"Tryna fuck me I'm like okay, okay"

-take care // Drake
"They won't get you like i will, my only wish is i die real 'cause that truth hurts, and those lies heal"

-maneater // Nelly Furtado
"I wanna see you all on your knees, knees. You either wanna be with me or be me"

-my type // Saweetie
"Bad bitch imma ride the dick all night, rich *****, eight figure, thats my type"

-Birthday sex // Jeremih
"One, two, three. Think i got you pinned, don't tap out. Fight until the end."

-bottoms up // Trey Songz
"Money stay in my pocket, girl, I'm like a walking bank"

-Motivation // Kelly Rowland
"Turn the lights off. Oh lover, don't you dare slow down. Push harder, you're almost there now"

-Pony // Ginuwine
"If your horny, lets do it, riding my pony. My saddles waitin' come and jump on it"

-i'm yours // Isabel LaRosa
"It's okay, it's complicated. Nervous trip over my words, your so pretty it hurts"

Suggest any songs and I'll add them x

Thats all! Enjoy reading <33
And if you can be an active reader, meaning Vote, Comment and Follow.