12

'Sweet-Pea'

'Sweet-Pea'

----

"Shall we m'lady?" Blair smiles at me, putting out her hand. I take it and we both start running towards the pool. We let go just in time and the both of us cannonball into the water.

We both laughed and I smiled as i walked over to the shallow end.

"Mum?" I tilt my head and she smiles as me "hey honey, you okay?" I nod hesitantly and she sits down on the edge of the pool. My mum still looked young, Ilaria was her mini me. long brown hair, blue eyes and her beautiful dimples when she smiled. "Yeah" she nods and gets up

"I was on the way and wanted to check up on you, I'll be off now. Love you sweetie" she walks off and leaves.

Macey was sat at the edge of the pool with her head down and I couldn't help but feel bad. I mean she was beautiful, model potential and shit.

I joined her and she smiled softly at me "not in the mood to swim?" I ask, she shook her head "I don't really know how to swim"

I slowly nodded, kicking my feet in the water as i watched the little waves i had created. "Don't," i sigh "don't let him have such a hold on you. Your way too beautiful for him"

"Wait... you think I'm beautiful?" Her voice comes out shaky and i turn my head to her

I smile and nod

"I'd date you" I nonchalantly shrug and she giggles "I actually think your breathtaking. Thats why i got so pissed, seeing you made me feel..."

"Jealous" her voice croaked

"Thats it, we should date. I mean who needs men" i throw my hands up in the air. Seeing her look happy now made me feel better, I didn't want her upset at all, yes i may be bitchy but not that bitchy.

I hop into the water "by the way, don't be jealous of me. Confidence is key" i kiss her cheek and her cheeks heat up "your adorable" she hides her face and i smile even more

Armand and i had multiple swimming competitions. I finally sat on the edge, catching my breath.

"That all you got?" Armand chuckles joining me. I flip him off and scoff "not my fault you have the stamina of a horse"

"You can say that again" my head snaps towards the back door at the familiar voice

"Soren fucking black?" I say in shock and he nods

"In the flesh sweet-pea" he grins and pulls me up towards him. Niko's jaw ticks and i huff "who is Soren?" He asks and Soren points to himself

"I'm her ex" he smiles and Niko nods

"Who is he?" Soren questions and Niko walks up to us "Niko Laurent, you are?" He says sharply and Soren laughs

"You mean, big scary boss, Niko Laurent? Im Soren Black" Niko's nose scrunches up and Soren rolls his eyes. I move out of the space between them and sit back down next to Armand "enjoy the show" i whisper and he chuckles "yes ma'am"