15

Tws: torture

'Time is running out'

----

The past week was horrible, ruthless and sleepless.

Ivaylo was in a bitchy mood of course, his sister has been taken. No where to be found.

I didn't know if she had survival instincts or not, either way she's going to keep herself alive, me, Dario and Ivaylo will search for her. Even my father agreed to help. Ilaria is away and has no clue what is happening- Ivaylo made sure she wasn't here for this

My emotions are beyond my control.

Slowly my mind is getting scrambled, i searched everywhere.

"I have news Niko" Dario states as he motioned with his hand for me to sit down. Hesitantly, i obliged as the curiosity grew inside of me. His attitude, body and his eyes are all tense, telling me whatever news he had isn't good news.

"Speak motherfucker" i snap, i was getting impatient and pissed off, the amount of time he was taking isn't pleasant.

"Ijaya's card was used this morning, the security footage approved of my guesses. Nereus used it"

My stomach dropped "what did that cunt buy?"

No blinking, no emotions. Dario's gaze bored into me

"Bleach, gloves, alcohol ect."

Nereus was one sick bastard, my uncle. He hated the De Luca family with everything in him. It must've taken a lot in him to ignore his need to kill her.

Many questions were running through my mind. Is she being tortured as we speak? Is she even alive?

A phone call interrupted my thoughts. He visibly tensed as he looks at the phone. As he spoke his jaw clenched, his eyes narrowed, lips in a thin line

"And your sure?"

My sanity was threatening to leave me, leaving me completely on edge

Dario cut the call and immediately left the chair, he was out the door before i could even question him.

"Care to explain?"

He yells over his shoulder "we got him!"

----

I flew out of the car, running straight to the sketchy building. I'm not sure if you can exactly call it that, the walls were eroded, windows smashed and no doors.

No way in hell was he stupid enough to keep her here

Darios hand catches my wrist as he yanks me back, slightly making me lose my balance.

"No trace of Ijaya" disappointment was evident on his face

I grit my teeth "and what about Nereus?"

He nods towards the building. All the encouragement needed, i brush past him and rush into the building. Inside of it, in the middle of the floor, was my uncle. Tied to a chair. Guns pointed at him from all directions, with a look from me they lowered them.

I'm a ticking bomb, one that can't be contained

I grab him by the collar "where the fuck is she?"

It took him a moment before an unexpected happy grin formed on his face. A loud laugh erupted from his throat, and he tilts his head to the side "why would i tell you? There's no fun in that"

I use all my strength to punch him. He doubles over in pain as i hit his stomach, and groans escape his throat. He took another, and another, and another, yet he's still laughing

His eyes hold so much excitement, too much "if only you saw how she reacted of seeing her loved ones die over, and over, and over again"

She never deserved any of this, any problems her father made should've been kept to him and only him because she is an innocent woman who does not need to be involved in this shitty lifestyle.

I grab the knife in my waistband. My jacket slid off my body and i throw it to the side. I drag the blade across his shirt, tearing it open. The lower i took the knife, the heavier his breathing got. He won't show it but the motherfucker's petrified

He screams echoed in the hollow building as i cut open his pants, and cut his dick off. His cries of agony made it all worth it as i screwed a nail into his right eye.

The white shirt was no longer it's original shade because it had been drenched in my uncles blood. The bastard wasn't prepared for the cost of hurting my princess. The thought hadn't even crossed his mind

"Speak!" I spit in his face

Fury radiating off me, I couldn't let him die before he told me where she is.

His left eye shimmers in pride. He laughs and then gives me a wide smile

"The whores trapped in deep water and is afraid of darkness. However, your sister- Lark -she's terrified of heights if I'm correct, on the top of a tower with a timer until the chair drops allowing her to fall to her death"

He pauses

"Time is running out my dear nephew. Who will live and who will die?"

:)
Thoughts?
Predictions?
Vote,comment and follow x