MYM 2 - CHAPTER 3 - Happily Ever After

Sunday 11am

Rosé's P.O.V.

It was a beautiful, sun-kissed morning as I strolled through the park taking Dalgom on his usual morning walk. The birds were singing sweetly, a beautiful melody of poetry that brightened the day even more.

Venturing along the lakeside, it was then that a little, grey furred dog came running up to me who I immediately recognised from the tag on the collar of his neck.

"Zero!"

I stood frozen, upon hearing a voice calling out I hadn't heard in so long. Glancing up, I saw Taeyeon running towards me she too seeming to be taken aback by our chance meeting

"Taeyeon! What are you going here?" I asked still surprised to see her after all these years.

"It's lovely to see you too, Rosé." She joked.

"It's great to see you too. I thought you moved to Busan?"

"I did but I work as a musician at SM Entertainment here in Seoul now, I'm actually preparing my debut." She stated as she leaned against the railing of the lake side.

"That's incredible, I'm so happy for you!" I smiled widely as she blushed.

"This is my daughter, Seohyun." The girl beside her smiled at me and waved.

"You have a daughter?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah her mom and I met when I was training at SM Entertainment in Busan. It was a rapid, whirlwind romance, a lot of plans for the future including having a family so we went through fertility treatment and had Seohyun. Then a couple of years ago her mom, my ex Tiffany, went back to California. Things between us just didn't work out."

"So you completed your training at SM Entertainment and you had a family at the same time?"

"Yeah, it wasn't easy but it was worth it. Oh! I heard from Yuri that.. you and Jisoo got married. Congratulations." There was still a distant look in her eyes that she'd always had but I knew she was genuinely happy for me.

"Thank you, Tae. That means a lot."

We continued to walk leisurely on the path, with the 2 dogs on their leads pulling us along. "And how's Lisa? Is she still with Jennie?"

"Yeah, they moved in together and bought a house in Hongdae. They actually have a daughter."

She didn't seem surprised and just nodded her head and chuckled. "Doesn't time fly. So much change, how long was I in Busan for?"

"There's definitely been a lot of change. Thinking back over the last few years there had certainly been a lot of change in more ways than one."

"Are you still working in music?" She asked as the mid-morning sun continued to smile down and shimmer on the reflection of the crystal blue water of the lake.

"Yeah, I finished my training at YG college and have been working for a small entertainment company but I'm trying to apply for an internship with one of the bigger companies."

"Maybe I can help you. This is a contact for my manager, the team are about to advertise a job for a new production assistants. If you like, I can put a good word in for you." Taeyeon gave me a business card with the contact number of the SM Entertainment head office.

"Really..? That would be a dream come true."

"Why don't we go for coffee next weekend? I can arrange an interview for you at the office."I smiled widely, knowing how important connections were in the music industry this could be a great opportunity.