MYM 2 - CHAPTER 6 - Just Like Magic

Saturday 7pm (2 weeks later)

Jisoo's P.O.V.

The past couple of weeks had been like a blur. It was as though the purpose I'd built for my life had shattered. I realised I hadn't been talking to Rosé about how I'd been feeling and instead burying myself with work.

To relax, I went outside to the garden for a moment of peace enjoying the scenery of the flowers surrounding me. They were so beautiful and ambient, reminding me of Rosé as I smiled.

I'd asked Rosé to meet me that evening at our house for an opportunity for us to talk things through

I'd asked Rosé to meet me that evening at our house for an opportunity for us to talk things through. The past few weeks alone had made me realise how deeply I missed her being around, nothing quite seemed right.

As I prepared the dining room table, I set out the food I'd made along with a bottle of wine and her favourite flowers in the center. I'd spent all day perfecting the recipe in the hope of making amends for all the dinners I'd missed when I was too busy at the office.

The sound of the door opening startled me from my thoughts as I smiled widely seeing Rosé entering the room. She placed her bag beside the door, her radient beauty still giving me butterflies even after so long.

"Hey, how was your day?" I asked, knowing she'd been at the studio all morning.

"It was okay, did you make all this?" Rosé asked with wide eyes as she glanced at the table that was set with her favourite meal.

"Yeah, I wanted to make an effort." I replied shyly as she sat opposite me.

"So what did you do today?" There was a comfortable feeling as always between us as I attempted to initiate a conversation that avoided us arguing again.

"I was working with Taeyeon, she's releasing a new music video. I went to the photo shoot." She said casually. At the mention of Taeyeon's name, I flinched.

"Did she ask you to go?" I inquired as Rosé glanced at at me in disbelief from across the table as if reading my mind.

"It's my job to support the production sets for the debuting artists."

"I know.. it's just she had feelings for you-"

"That was a long time ago. Why do you keep bringing up the topic of me and Taeyeon?" She muttered under her breath sadly as I didn't answer, watching as she was playing with the food on her plate glumly.

She wouldn't look up, her eyes laced with tears. "Do you hate me that much that you won't even look in my eyes?"

I reached out across the table to hold her hand, her sad eyes finally meeting mine. "I could never hate you, Jisoo. I love you which is why this is so difficult."

"Rosé, I know things haven't be great recently. I've been working so much and we haven't spent time together but that doesn't mean I wasn't thinking about us."