Two

I look at Rachel in amusement as she jumps out of the car and lays down on the ground with a heavy sigh of relief. I roll my eyes with an added chuckle and smirk as I open the truck door, my feet still in the truck but I lean against the door.
"You're being over dramatic." I criticize before jumping down and walking over to the back of the box. I undo the latch and let the cover zip back to the back of the box, reviewing the luggage. I jump up and look back to Rachel who's risen to her feet and is now knocking on the door. I grab each bag and lower it down the ground as I listen to Rachel and Mr. Black's reunion.
"How've you been dad?" Rachel chuckles lovingly and I smile to myself as I drag the box cover back over and clip it into place. I lock the box and walk over to the front of the truck and take out the keys, lock the doors, and slam the door shut.
"Jenna!" Mr. Black smiles widely and I return his grin ten fold.
"It's been too long!" I greet him and pulls me in for a warm hug.
"And where is baby Cob?" I ask with a grin, I remember him just hating that nickname, so Rachel and I, naturally, appointed him that new name.
"Ah, he's not a baby any more." Mr. Black snickers as if it were an inside joke.
"He'll be here in a little while, he's just with his friends."
"Oh! Is he with Emily and Sam?" Rachel asks happily. I never met any of the friends, I was only here last time for about three days.
"He is." Mr. Black nods with a smile.
"Could we pop over and say hello?" Rachel asks.
"Ah, how about another day, get settled in today and pop by tomorrow." Mr. Black offers and Rachel pouts a bit, making me chuckle and pat her back.
"Slow down there Blitz, let's unpack all your crap." I tell her, making Mr. Black laugh. We both know just how much Rachel likes carrying with her, and that would be just short of everything.
"Tomorrow?" Rachel asks desperately.
"Tomorrow." Mr. Black agrees with a nod. She groans and slumps into the house, making me shake my head in amusement. La Push brings out the kid in her and I think it's beautiful. She's always so stressed and busy and school oriented that it's nice to see her child side.
"Do you need any help with the bags?" Mr. Black asks me and Rachel scoffs for me.
"Your asking a tank if she needs help crushing an ice cube." Rachel replies, resulting in my chuckle as I pass her my backpack.
"Oh just lead the way." I shoot at her and she smiles to me. This spring break is going to be fun.