PROLOGUE

Hey guys...

Here's the Prologue...😊
......................................................................

A girl exited a cafe while thinking about something very deeply. She didn't know what was going on around her at that time. She walked outside and stood in between two Men who were just about to charge at each other.

Suddenly, she felt a deep silence around her so, she hesitantly looked at her right side and saw a smirking men standing with a knife in his hand. She was scared to see that. She slowly looked at her left side and saw a man who was around her age. He was looking at her intently.

Before anyone could do something, the man on her right side, attacked her with that knife but the other one held her from her waist and pulled her near him and stood in front of her, shielding her. She was so scared that when he pulled her, she screamed in fear.

Because of the fear and heavy breathing, her asthma got triggered and she was struggling to breath. He saw that so, he indicated his men to handle the situation and started to take her away but she was struggling to break free and because of that her inhaler fell down.

He saw that but before he could do anything, suddenly, she fainted in his arms. He picked her inhaler and then picked her up in his arms. He sat inside his car and ordered his driver to drive away from there.
......................................................................

It's an offtrack story guys. This idea suddenly popped inside my head so, I started to write it...

How was it???🤔

Please vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the character sketch... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️